
I'm proud of all of you. Every single one of you.
오빠 분들이 많이 수고했어용~
잘한다 ♥
슈퍼쇼 4 Tokyo Dome 많이 기다리게요.
슈퍼쇼 4 월드 투어.
My boys. My precious boys :') I love them so very much.
3 years ago I feel in love with a bunch of idiots. And now, heading towards another year of love, these idiots has grown so much. I'm so proud of them. I am so happy for them. Words can't describe the emotions I am feeling. These boys, they are the reason for my smile, my blushes, my wrath, my tears (happy or sad), my breath. I love them so much, you don't have the right to ask me to stop loving them.
3 years ago, I had people loving them along with me but in the end they have decided to grow up and live a world like an adult that they are right now. So let me ask, what is so delusional about loving people that is also living and breathing the same air as we does? What is so wrong to love and support a group of people that works hard to achieve all these love they have right now? Are they not people that I need to stop loving them? Are they not human with feelings? Are they not living creatures that deserves being loved?
A fandom means a lot to a fan. No one has the right to ask us fans to stop loving. To grow up. To be realistic. Well let me ask you grown ups then, are you happy? Living a world filled with constant worries, fears, stress over other people's opinion upon you, satisfying others and trying so fucking hard to be perfect to fit into the society. If that's the kind of life you choose, then I will be happy for you. But you don't have to ask others to be like you. Not everyone wants to live such life.
Over the past 3 years, I've lost and gained many. I lost many of my friends because they can't accept my love for my fandom. They judged my fandom, along the way they have also judged me. It hurts, to have them stepping on my fandom. It hurts, to have them throwing shits at my way, telling me I'm delusional, that I am crazy and obsessed, that I am the cause of the drifting friendships. I've also been told that I am unreasonable, that I am judgmental, aggressive and always compare.
This is the time I'm going to tell you what I feel. Yes, I do compare. A normal being with an idol. But that is natural for us fans. I have my own limits. I am rational, I really believe that I am. I've learned lessons from my past horrid behaviour and constantly tries to improve my bad habits. I was shocked to say when I was told upon what others always assume I would do. And they say I'm judgmental. Judging a person, comparing a person, these are what each and everyone of us have within ourselves ever since young. You lived with it. The only reason I get defensive and throws out only praises for my fandom is because, unreasonable dick heads tends to insult my fandom even before trying to understand the fandom itself. I can't tolerate when you don't even try to understand and you go insulting. Joking also has limitation.
I've come to realize that most my of clique of friends in reality are really dick heads that I can't deal with. They will never try to understanding my feelings or my fandom. They just don't. Because they think that being in the fandom has made me a lunatic. They think that we must grow up. We must accept reality and that fandom is a waste of time. Well fuck you if you don't have a life like I do. My fandom has given me a chance to meet various type of people and have friends that are even most cherish-able compared to the ones I thought I should be cherishing.
All I ask if a sense of empathy. Not sympathy.