Initially the name didn't ring a bell on my head, and then I saw them playing Holes Inside on the LED Screen.
I went ballistic. I've heard of Joe Brooks's song but to be honest I didn't bother to check him out.
Not until I find out he was heading to my campus. and my tlist only Jona(coughs I mean Joan) knows him and she was getting excited. And then Enne also came along spazzing trololol. So we 3 became the Joe Brooks Trio gang :) #kingbrooks #joespazztrio
less talking more photos?

Look at him sitting there like a boss sipping coffee and also matt + clinton ^^

Oh yeah, I was this close to him.

This one is a bonus.

This makes me so happy you don't even know.

Courtesy of Ms. Farah ♥
some fanaccount i made after meeting him for approximately 15/20 minutes on Wednesday click, click, click!
shall blog more after today & tomorrow! I hope i get a selca with them and i hope i dont look ugly serving them trolol okaybai