Teehee! Me and enne crashed Laura's place to cook for this maknae ddeokbuki and meat!
Plan was successful and everything became so worthy! Though we cooked too much but :)
For Friday's crash party and sleepover, it was precious. I love spending time with these juniors so much! ♥ Pictures to show you all our glorious food and moment!
Laura's delivery~ I'm such a nice hyung/appa ^_^
Chef Enne
Runner Lau
Fried pork with kimchi, red chilies, garlic and onion! Tastes heavenly.
고기!!!!
Ddeokbuki with ramen, cheese, and..many chilies, onion and garlic. Yummy!
놈놈놈
#dealwithit
Laura's personal oppa.
Red Soul, Black Day, 14/04/2012.
Firstly, me and enne slept so late about 4am. And our morning were disturbed pretty horrendously by Exo-M's MAMA. That song.....worst alarm tone ever to be used in history. WORST. Nightmare :(
Anyway, we got ready and headed over to fetch Pooi Yee~ Then we headed over to Bentley Music to go see Red Soul! met up with Naziera and troll along, as usual! Flora joined us later and there goes all of us trolling like nobody business. It was a pretty nice atmosphere because in my personal experience and preference, I like events that doesn't involve fanatic lunatics that goes around pushing others. This event, unfortunately was for a group that is not famous among lunatics, which is a good thing. I enjoyed the event so much! It was pretty much like Joe Brooks's concert! The only thing we did was enjoy the performances. Idols and fans interaction. Lovely moments.
Throughout the performances, me and enne were pretty much going on as usual, trolling as much as we can. Lol, it's so funny that the members of Red Soul kept noticing us and going around answering us. Because we were going on like koreans, understanding what the members are saying before translator even translates what they were saying. And Red Soul was pretty amazed at how we actually understand their language. They are such cutie pies! Lovely singers with happy auras. They know how to interact with us fans too! Very intimate indeed.
And then comes a part where fans asked the boys do perform an aegyo show...which pretty much had me and enne going "hatehatehatehate" because....well we're mean people and their aegyo was really....just wow. It's so amusing seeing all these older men doing cute expressions. It's cute but, I have a thing against cute stuffs ^_^ And the beatboxer member, I'm calling him Exo-guy(Inchang) of Red Soul cause he wore this hoods and we're like "careless, careless, shoot anonymous" at him all the time.
So, the boys performed aegyo and then went on to their performance. They were going to perform This Love by Maroon 5, but me and enne got so excited when the lead vocal, Tae Ik asked "Do you know Maroon 5?", we literally screamed "SUNDAY MORNING!!!" and the next thing we know, Tae Ik had Ki Hyun playing the piano and the boys did an impromptu of Sunday Morning, feeding me and enne's request. Lol, we literally died at that spot because we're like so crazy and Tae Ik was so excited making us happy :')
Next highlight, after the boys finished their KPOP medley, they asked us to decide on which member who did the best aegyo during the aegyo performance. The crowd went silent because I think they did not understand what Ki Hyun was gibberishing about and Enne...that big smart ass. She shouted "Naega" which means ME and the next thing we know, Kihyun, and Ikjun pointed at Enne and asked her to go on stage to perform aegyo. Lmao. iKenot man. two of us..getting trolled so hard by these idols. Sobs, our image. Gone case!!
Okay end of showcase next part, autograph session! It was the best yet most embarrassing moment of my life. First member was Hanulyi and he was seriously a Boom-lookalike and I was just staring at his face, trying not to shout out "Boom Oppa" hahaha. He was sweet, he shook my hand :') I like it when idols initiate all these skinship with fans. It makes us feel appreciated. Next was Ikjun. Oh god, he is just...weird but cool. He saw my name, and go like "Oh Tipani? Thank you for coming!" and then he spelled my name wrongly -_-;; I clearly spelled it TIFFANY and he spelled it TIFFNY. What even. Next member is Kihyun. Kihyun saw my name he was like "Tiffany?" SNSD?" and I was like "NEI NEI NEI!!" lol. He's quite sweet. He said my name is beautiful so in return I told him he's very cool :) I'm such a nice girl lol joking.
Reached Tae Ik and he was such a troll alright. He keeps smiling at my face, saying "thank you for coming!" and I was like "you guys did a good job!" satisfying his idol heart lol. Then comes the Inchang. Oh god, I really never expect him to speak English with me. I held my album in front of him. and before proceeding, take note of this info;- I wore my shirt that says "Kiss Me".
Inchang : Oh hey! I saw your shirt just now! (smiley face with shades and hoods up odg)
Me: Oh really? Do you know what is means? (unintentionally asking him to "Kiss Me" but I swear I was just asking him if he understands English words! /)_(\!!)
Inchang: ERM... (he gasped and gave me the surprised face)
*at that moment I asked him if he knew the meaning of my shirt's slogan, fans around us and the girl manager was literally gasping like fish out of water*
Me: Omg. I didn't mean it like that!!! /)_(\!!!! (then we both burst out laughing.)
Me: Okay so no kiss, how about a hug?
Inchang: Sure! *stands up and hugs me*
fans: HSKJHKAHLAJSLKHSMBNMGSDSKAHGSJKHSIAYEQOIUWQOSHAJHSAJKSHAKJHSJKAHS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (probably wishing I'm dead for getting a hug lol)
me: HAHHAHAAHAHAHAH THANK YOU!
And that's the end of the epic moment because really, I was the first person to get a hug and after that everyone started asking for hug -_-;; oh well, I've made another impression. Lol, I shall wear this shirt to meet idols next time ^_^
Okay, after autograph session, we headed down and saw their car. So, we lifeless trolls just lurked around and wait for them to go up the car~ They came down and because we were standing really in front of the car, we were waving and saying goodbyes! I was standing at the position where Kihyun, Exo-guy and Tae Ik could see me from the back seats and the car was moving and out of no where, Exo-guy gave me a thumbs up! LMAO WHAT IS LIFE WHEN AN IDOL DOES THINGS LIKE THIS LOL.
Red Soul were awesome. No regrets.
#FORTHELUHAN TEAM
Inchang, Ikjun, Tae Ik, Kihyun, Hanulyi
There, Inchang who gave me a hug and thumbs up. :)
Lovely ♥
Happy Black Day to all single people!
p/s: i may have confused the members' name so teeeeheeeee!
















