Friday, May 18, 2012

#479 Just stop.


Fridays will always be my favourite.

Sometimes, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and see the demon and monster that you are.
You are infuriating me by the second and it's not exactly the best thing to infuriate a bull like me.
So, please stop being the bitch that you are at the moment(more like the bitch that you have ALWAYS been). Don't make me despise you more after I dislike you. I've stayed out for way too many times (most of the times) where you decide to ruin everything lovely around me. This time, try ruining again and WATCH me ruin YOU instead. Tolerance has it limit. You're reaching mine. 

You are not worthy for me to punch the wall. I'm infuriated to the point I would definitely enjoy punching but you are not worth the pain that will be inflicted upon my fist. That proves how much I want to shut you out of my life for the monster you have become. It's funny how after all these years, rather than I watch you turn into a better person, you have become a monster that has no turning back. You are not worth the effort for me to try saving what's left of us. 

On the other hand, I've finally settled everything I needed to and I'm dreading my working days but I'm glad I've been accepted.