Sunday, May 27, 2012

#481 Block B

It happened. It finally happened!

I MET BLOCK B.
I FINALLY SEE THEM WITH MY OWN EYES.
HEAR THEM WITH MY EARS.
SCREAMED SO HARD FOR ALL MEMBERS (even for jiho, who was absent)
and.....trolled like a boss :)


They are so gorgeous picture does no justice for their beauty.


You have no idea how much I flipped when I first saw you. Why must you be the first person to come out to the stage. Why did I happen to realize it was you and not mistaken you as Taeil? 

(now why do I always seem to see my biases first in every event I go to! maybe it's fate, i really don't know but they will always be the first person I lay my eyes upon and it hurts because I don't want to believe this kinda delusional `fate` I am implying upon myself)


Why must you tweet a pic of yourself in checkered tee you know how weak i am for biases in checkered tee and you had to tweet a pic of yourself in my favourite designed outfit on the day you are at my country !! sakai minhyuk, you are the best bias. God looking, not a loser /yet/ and just a sweetheart ♥


AHAHAHAH sampat jaehyo's act of vandalism :')


the only SPRITE for the only MINHYUK-SHIN ♥ picky idiot i swear.

nyehehehehe n_n

Lastly,


oh yeah #dealwithit #rolllikeabuffalo


Troll Club