So sick and tired with your games.
You are such a fucking hypocrite.
You're not worth my wrath, my energy and now, my friendship.
Really? After everything we've been through and for me to actually witness such fuckery?
Wow. Just wow.
I have nothing more to say.
Goodbye maybe, suddenly goodbye seems like the best word to say to you.
I really really really really HATE you right now.
I just wish- I really wish-
`Let's rearrange. I wish you were a stranger I could disengage.
You say that we agree into never change.
It's all fading a bit until we all just get along.
But that's disregard. You found another friend and you dis-called.`
How about you go and study upon what's going on between us because I'm really tired of trying to fix every single little friendship I've treasured over the past years and bit by bit all of them precious friendships are sinking deep and I can't pull them back out.
Either I'm drowning or no one is reaching out to grab my hand.
I'm.....tired. so so very tired.