Let's begin with my precious 7 babies ♥

I thought I would never get the chance to meet them as a complete group but thank you, Woo Jiho for your comeback and for coming along to my country. Thank you Lee Minhyuk, for allowing me to see you close up and your gentle smile and your little response that night. Thank you for allowing me to love you and I am sorry I couldn't be there to pamper you upon arrival and departure :(
Next, the boys I have always cherish ever since 4 years ago.

4 freaking years of waiting. The wait has been worth it. My boys are perfect the way they are. They have all grown and reached perfection at it's best. Thank you boys, for allowing me to see you all together as one and allowing me to be a part of your pearlscent sky blue sea ♥
Lastly........the man I hate the most. The ultimate destruction and weakness of my life. The reason I breathe. The reason I smile. The reason my heart beats.

Thank you Lee Hyukjae. Thank you for allowing me to see your face every year. Thank you for making it happen that we meet each other every year. The tears I shed when I saw you. Still, only you could make me cry so hard at thought of meeting you, and when I saw you I just broke down. Regardless it's tears of happiness, angry or just missing you a lot, thank you. First love never dies. I love you Lee Hyukjae, so so so much. All I want was to see the happy side of you and that night, you gave me the precious gummy smile I have always love and wanting to see. You are strong, a very strong man. I love you. No words can express my love for you. You might even think I'm a lunatic.

BONUS BECAUSE ZHOU MI ;A;
As I type this post, I am shedding tears. I met all the boys I have been loving the past years of my life, in a year. All the withdrawals. Everything. I am very thankful I got to see them all with people I love too. Can 2012 just replay itself, specially on these particular dates; 120526 120602 120630-120702 121006 121103 121208 121209 121211 :(






ALL THE PUTAS I LOVE IN THE WORLD. My singapore line and malaysian line ;A;
2012, thank you.