Thursday, April 4, 2013

#501 Happy 28th ♥


You're already 27(28).....
Your first birthday post on this blog was when you were 22(23)..
How has time passed so quickly and yet it feels like I haven love you enough?
Every little thing you do affects me so much and it's going to be half a decade..
I'm sorry I wasn't there from the beginning, but I promise I will be there with you until the last moment I breathe.
I would give the sun, moon, stars and the world if you ask.
You deserve everything in the world you want.
From the shy and passionate dancer Lee Hyukjae to world star Super Junior's Eunhyuk, you have made your family and fans all so very proud.
I stared liking Eunhyuk but never would I imagine to fall in love so deeply with Lee Hyukjae, the man behind Eunhyuk. the face Eunhyuk tries to shun away, the face Eunhyuk would never show to the world.
I love Lee Hyukjae so much, please be the happy man I love and live the happiest life you deserve.
Happy Birthday baby. I love you, so very much.

From just a fan of yours, Tiffany Lee ♥