I guess it has been like 6 months since I last posted?
Awww, I miss blogging but these days twitter is just there for me to rant or vent out everything so come find me @teapani.
Anyway, good news first.
The past half a year was great with many ups & downs but nevertheless, I still love my current life.
My job is awesome albeit working with shitty assholes but my team is great when you put their ego and personality aside ^_^
Of course, the better news is I joined as a management trainee and now, I have finally completed my trainee days~ Heheh no longer a trainee. I'm a graduate now :) Have learnt and dealt with a lot of situations and people, and I'm still learning.
BUT, most importantly this post is mean for these.
First try.
2nd try.
(this isn't mine but it's so pretty i had to post it.)
And finally, when I was determined enough ♥
Latte art is actually very challenging when you do not have the proper pitcher, steam wand as well as the nicely rounded shaped mug. But, it's proven nothing can stop you if you have the passion and heart to do it. I was pretty satisfied with my own work. Kekeke let's just say, in my industry when you're goddamn good at picking up skills and possesses the ability to self-learn as well as being a fast learner, people envies you easily and tries very hard to bring you down. But, never give up. It's stressful when you get pressured but I've learned that pressure could make you a stronger person and makes you learn better.
P/S: if you're going to take out the latte art pictures, please credit @teapani. i didn't want to watermark the pictures because i wanted it to be original with no additional claiming. Thank you if you do credit properly♥
Well, overall I'd say I have definitely leveled up n_n
But first, let us take a selca while working~♥




