Friday, October 19, 2007

bitchy woman

Sorry for the long update! Couldn't get the chance to blog.
Today is my aun't s birthday! Happy Birthday A.Rachel!
So, she belanja us makan! We couldn't decide what to eat, so ended up in McDonalds.
The upper floor was booked cause there was another birthday party for a 3 year old baby.
So, me and my bro decided to book the tables before it was full.
I was on my way to order my food. So, I let my cousins in charge of taking care of our seats.
As I was in front of the counter, my cousin came and inform me that the seats were taken.
I went to our seats and I saw a 3 ppl family seating in OUR seats.
So, I approached the MOTHER of the family, to move to somewhere else as I've already book the seats. Guess what?
That blardy woman, told me this.
me: Excuse me, can you pls move to the other table? I've already book this seats.
woman: But we came here first.
me: (in my mind, if the blardy seats are alredy arranged, of course I came first rite?) But I've already book this seats. So, can you pls MOVE?
woman: where is your food? if you don't have your food, how can you book the seats?
me: oh, okay. (my mind, wtf? bitch! )
I was pissed. I gave that woman a stare and walked off.
Then, I shouted the words she told me, "IF YOU DON"T HAVE YOUR FOOD< YOU CANNOT BOOK THE SEATS!", to my aunt LOUDLY , to irritate that woman.
The husband turn behind and look at me. Then, that woman, gave me a LOOK.
I went to order my food and came back giving that woman a look again.
Few minutes later, they left the place. Taking the LEFTOVERS. Haha.
I wanted to take a pic of that family but the camera was not with me. So, too bad.
So, ppl. My advice, next time when you guys encounter with this type of ppl, BOMB them like nobody's business. I didn't do it cause I was stopped by cousin. If I were to continue with that bitchy woman, a mother that wears like a **** , there would be a BIG fight! Curse you woman!
Urgh!