
This is JingYee when she was... Oops! I forgot to ask her what age she was at that pic! Haha! Sorry!

Look at her! Sucking her fingers like every child does. Adorable.

That hat was hand-made by her dad and that sunglass is her mom's!

Look at her greediness!

Look at the way this girl sits when she was young. Haiz. *smack head*

Cute eh?
Now, look at her, grown up to be a 15year-old teenage girl who just sat for PMR last on the 1/10/2007 till the 5/10/2007. I wish her all the best for her result which will be out by end of December. Now, take a glimpse of the present JingYee.
Look at how blurr she turn out to be?

Not to mention how camera shy she is.

And how naughty she turn out to be. Haiz..
Hope you guys enjoy this post. I know I do. I spent half and hour posting, so enjoy it!
p/s : Yee, you so have to love me for doing this post for you! Hahaha! and the last pic, no offence k? XD