Wonder why I love the 3 Bears? Simple. Cause they are nice, fun yet strict, smart, intelligent, outstanding, funny and last but not least, they are our beloved 3 Heads in our school. Our Head Prefect, Vhinasyah a/p Raja Gopal, our Assistant Head Prefect 1, Lim Jia Hui and our Assistant Head Prefect 2, Tan Kok Yen. They are the 3 bears while the prefects are the family members. :) I don't wanna make you readers bored with story all, so, I'll just post some pictures. Okayy? Hope you guys enjoy. I dedicate this post to all our retired seniors and of course, the 3 heads.
INTRODUCING . . .
The 3 Heads
A more formal picture but with Mehhh behind. :P
Vhinasyah
Lim Jia Hui
Tan Kok Yen
Eventhough we fight sometimes, but in the end
We turn out just fine.
Our favourite Head Of Discipline, Thanupriya
Owh , our Gaya Head Prefect during morning gathering.
The very last time they will ever wear the tie. On the 1st August 2008
And our very own Pn.Nur Asiah as our Head Of Discipline teachers.
Sooo, hope you guys enjoyed the post. It took me 2 hours to do this post thanks to blogger's stupiak picture uploader.
P/S : All pictures are mostly taken during Acmar's Gathering and senior's retirement day.
P/S : All pictures are mostly taken during Acmar's Gathering and senior's retirement day.