Tagged by Sarina Tew
1. If your lover betrayed you , what will your reaction be?
I would look away and pray that he will be betrayed the same way he betrayed me.
2.If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be?
KISS, HUG and OWN DBSK &&& SUJU.
3.What will your dream wedding to be like?
Destroyed cause my dream is always crushed. But my wedding will be a blast!
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not really. I'm excited for what lies ahead me.
5.What's your ideal lover like?
He loves me more than I love him. Then it will be perfect. Also he's outgoing, fun, sporting yet romanctic, creative and lots more. The perfect candinate, Lee Donghae.
6.Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both loving and being loved.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Untill the day I find a better person.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I will find a better guy! Lol. Joking. I would continue my life and whatever happens, happens.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Two-faced, backstabbing, ungrateful and annoying MOSQUITOES! and the burning hot weather.
10. Is being tagged fun?
VERY!
11.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A hotel manager. Or better yet, I OWNED a hotel.
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
DBSK & SUJU. not forgetting my wifes (:
DBSK : Kim Jaejoong,Kim Junsu,Park Yoochun,Shim Changmin,Jung Yunho.
SUJU : Kim Ryeowook,Lee Hyuk Jae(Eunhyuk),Lee Donghae,Kim Jongwoon(Yesung),Lee Sungmin,Kim Kibum,Choi Siwon,Park Jungsu(Leeteuk),Kim Heechul, Han Geng(Hankyung),Shin Donghee,Kyuhyun,Kim Youngwoon(Kang-in).
WIFES : Jing Yee,Jasmine,Jia Yee,Sam,Yan Teng, Su-ching,Priya,Shirlynn,Charlotte.
13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
That girl ar? Wicked. Naughty. Evil. Cruel. Brave. A big bully but cute and adorable at the same time. Cause she always get bullied by me (:
14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
I want to OWN DBSK && SUJU.
15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Yawn and think about DBSK & SUJU.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
If he is worthy enough.
17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would choose members of DBSK or SUJU over the both of them.
18. What type of friends do you like?
Those who would go crazy with mehh and couldn't be bothered about other people's opinion.
19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Those who dislikes me.
20.Tag 8 people
Jia Yee
Sin Dee
Lipeng
Haziqah
whoever reads this post.