Tiff here. Hahaha. Don't worry Sam. No harm usig my blog. Just don't destroy it. Anyway, here's the 100 things that Sammy wants to know so badly about her husband Jung Yunho.
1. Korean Name: Jung YunHo
2. Chinese name: Zhang Yun Hao
3. birthdate: Feb. 6th, 1986
4. height: 181 CM
5. weight: 66 Kg
6. blood type: A
7. religion: Christianity
8.talent: (jumping?LOL! I dunno that, if you know, plez tell me and I will correct it.) ???(something has to do with breathing -__-) dancing, singing, writing lyrics/composing
9. hobby: listening to music, singing, exercise
10. family members: father, mother, younger sister
11. future wishes(what he wants to be back then): PD(I dunno wat that is),a successful businessman
12. what 2 do when theres free time: listening to music, singing
13. spent most money on: CDs,clothes and shoes
14. music type:Hip-hop, R&B and Soul, songs that I feel like it fits me(YH).
15. type of girl you like: girls that takes responsibilities, stand up for what they thought/said/and their actions.
16. future plans: becoming international star, want to try being a director and acting.
17. Happiest moment: first time performing with DBSG
19. most embarassing moment: while performing in China, some of the Shinhwa fans came up to me(YH) and mistake me for JunJin(hyung), they asked for autographs, too!
20. fav. food: I’m not that picky, but I like kimchi and BBQ meat
21. how did you enter SM: did a lot of dance performance, SM saw one of my perf. after that, I signed official contract with SM
22. fav. movie(s): Lord Of The Ring and ?????(I dunno dis movie, if I trans. directly, it would be :this lazy woman”. LOL)
23. fav. gift from your fans: I like all the things the fans sent me, but if I have to pick, mostly CDs, clothes and shoes.(haha! what he spent most money on
24. what type of music do you want to try: ?????????????????????(I dont know what it is. SO SORRY!! but I think he mention “something simple”)
25. fav. scenery in China and food(they are talking about his trips to China with SM): I like PeiKing ducks and SanDong cuisine; clearly remember people riding their bikes on the open road and the bar that is in some of the taxi! (LOL! Im not lying, that what it says in chinese. those bars are for security purpose. but YH…the bar?? he soo cute!!lol)
26. what you cook best: Kimchi(soup) and pizza, its really good when I make it ^^!
27. fav.manga(s): ???????????CHIHRTO?????(OK! I dunno this one either. but chihrto is in english. )
28. do you play video games: Yes, sometime, I like those boxing type games.
29. what you thought of the chinese fans: very good hospitality and nice
30. what you thought of yourself: when I start out to do something, I tend to/must finish it before I move along, I consider myself a very responsible person.
31. who are you mostly accquinted with in SM: JunJin(hyung) and Dana
32. first impression on Dana: first impresion was innocent, cute and honest singer. she still the same right now.^^!
33. sleeping habbit(they ask weird questions): there isnt really anything, except I like to sleep slightly diagonal.
34. nickname: JunJin Jr?? XD!
35. trips to China with SM:
first trip to ShengYang, China at May 13, 2002 with Shinhwa and Dana
second trip to BeiJing, China at July 18, 2002 for Korean/Chinese concert with Kangta, Shinhwa and Dana( ppl already notice him back then)
third trip to HangZhou at Nov 23, 2002 with Shinhwa, FTTS, Kangta, BoA.(was there more ppl?)
the third trip to HangZhou, there was a lot of YH fans already. he was a guest and dancer for the HangZhou concert. at the end of the concert, he thank the audience by the title of a official singer. <–think thats when he signed contract with SM.
THINGS YUNHO LIKES
01. Yunho likes children.
02. Yunho likes the sky.
03. Yunho likes travelling (mountain climbing).
04. Yunho likes to watch movies.
05. Yunho likes carbonated drinks.
06. Yunho likes comics (Slam Dunk etc.)
07. Yunho likes fruits (esp strawberry and watermelon).
08. Yunho likes fresh flowers (rose).
09. Yunho likes reading.
10. Yunho likes fried egg with a kind of mixed rice.
11. Yunho likes dancing.
12. Yunho likes walking by the lake.
13. Yunho likes to buy sport shoes.
14. Yunho likes blue, white, black and green (colors).
15. Yunho likes to watch drama.
16. Yunho likes animals (puppies & panda).
17. Yunho likes to ride on bikes (especially green ones).
18. Yunho likes basketball.
19. Yunho likes to write novels on rainy days.
20. Yunho likes to sing.
Do's & Don'ts When Meeting Yunho
01. Don't tell him to lose weight! He said that his Winnie the Pooh's tummy is fill with fan's love.
02. He is serious when working so don't talk to him at that time!
03. When fans are pulling his hair and cloths he will smile to them but actually he doesn't like it!
04. Do not compete with or challenge him. He won't let himself lose to you!
05. Do not stand close to him when he is dancing. His powerful hand move may injure you!
06. He likes unique fan's letter. So decorated your letter with beautiful pattern!
07. When raining, he likes to write novel so he won't go out when it's raining!
08. He doesn't like to get too intimate (hugging and touching) with people he is not close to, so don't hug him.
09. He cares about his fans very much so he don't like fans to force themselves to get very near them because it is dangerous. He likes fans to stand and watch them from a bit distance for their safety.
10. People said that he is a very polite and knowledgeable leader. He will answer accordingly to any questions he is asked.
This is all I got for Yunho. Sorryyy.
Next up, DONGHAEEE!
1. Name: Pinocchio (his nickname given by Heechul)
2. Age: 22
3. Birthday: 1986.10.15
5. School: Harry Potter School~
6. Height: I’m like third high C on the keyboard
7. Blood type: A
8. Religion: Below God’s sky . . .
9. Hobbies: To listen to Cinderella’s ( HeeChul ) gossip
10. Personality: I’m lovable
11. When you’re the happiest: When I write in my diary
12. Your biggest complaint currently: No computer at home
13. What you wear when you sleep: Pajamas are the best!
14. A hairstyle you like on the opposite gender: Silky hair
15. Ideal girl: It could be you who’s reading this right now
16. Habits: Whenever I think of you (music note)
17. Favorite fruit: Tangerine, pear, strawberry, kiwi - they’re the best
18. Favorite vegetable: Carrot!!
19. Guy celebrities you think are good looking: Cinderella, Snow White.
20. Girl celebrities you think are pretty: Song Hye Gyo !
21. A treasured possession: Polaris
22. Numbers you like: 3, 6, 9
23. Things that stress you: I want to see my big brother (DongHwa hyung).
24. My bad qualities: The fact that I can’t be a citizen on the planet BangWheeDaeHuLweh
25. Your mood right now: Zzang!!
26. What you want to do right now: I want to see KiBum but he’s not coming (ahah! how cute!)
27. A kid you like: A kid that’s like a kid
28. Food you like: Chicken DoRiTang
29. Food you don’t like: Anything sweet
30. Shoe size: 270
31. Drinking capacity: Beer is always N O ! !
32. Cigarette: Smoking is also always N O ! !
33. A movie that made you sad: Whatever others say is sad . . . is sad
34. A childhood dream: Even if I run into a huge car, I never get hurt.
35. Motto: Let’s not get scorn from others!
36. Bedtime: Whenever I want to sleep!
37. Your future hope: To conquest America
38. Do you think you’re the type that laughs easily: I laugh easily inside hah
39. Something you cook well: Ramyun, just something strange. Do you want to eat?
40. Where do you live right now?: somewhere in Korea
41. An event that remains in your memory: From fifth grade to junior high (wonder what happened there)
42. What you say often: Let’s go see a movie, I missed you, you live inside of me!
43. Have you ever gone out of country: NO!
44. First kiss: When are you going to kiss me??
45. If you did, where: Me??
46. When you see a girl, where do you look first: Pupils
58. If you suddenly got million won: To my parents…
59. A drama that you had fun watching?: Dramas are my sole joy in life!
60. A movie you had fun watching?: Movies are my sole life!
61. Eyesight: 2.0
62. Destressing methods: Shopping!
63. What you want to learn: Everything in the world.
64. What you want to do: I want to meet Justin!
65. If your girlfriend was dying: I would do whatever it takes to rescue her!
66. When do you feel like you hate yourself: Even when I hate myself, I still like myself
67. About relationships before marriage: I don’t care
68. Lifestyle principle: There is nothing in life that comes looking for you.
69. Weather that I like: A weather that is good for movie-watching
70. When is your TV time: When dramas are on.
71. Precious friends: My hyung (DongHwa)
72. Life is?: Happiness
73. Favorite drink: Milk
75: Favorite cookies: PokaPoka~chip
76. If you break up with your girlfriend, you would go: to sing
77. A teacher you respect: My teacher is my father!
78. Introduce your family: Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Hyung, Me
79. Happiness is: The fact that I can do something right now!
80. A birthday present that you remember most: Just the fact that I’m healthy
81. Favorite animal: Maltese, Yorkie
82. Favorite plant: Flower
83. Favorite season: Spring, summer, fall, winter, I wish the season would change once everyday
84. About antis: good bye
85. If you had to choose between love or friendship: Both~(I can do it^^)
86. If the world was to come to an end tomorrow: I want to spend it with my family
87. Singing skills: Nice good
88. Dancing skills: Nice zzang
89. Your theme song: If you like it I will do as much as you want
91. Favorite fruit tree: I like them all
92. What do you feel about relationships where a girl is older than the boy: If they like it, well…be happy!
93. If you were to die tomorrow: What…with my family again
94. When do you want to marry: When I see Polaris
95. Yourself 20 years later: I love you
96. A country you want to see the most: America, Australia, Canada!
97. E-mail: Um…I have 4
98. What you want to say to those who read this: Do you want to fall into Donghae’s smile? (My answer is YES YES YES!)
99. If you had a trait you want to fix: Where?
100. Last word: Is Planet HuLwehShiMan really unconquerable??
To be honest, there isn't excactly 100 questions. I've been tricked. Pftt.
Last but not least, Eunhyukkk!!
1. Name: Lee, Hyuk Jae
2. Age: Right now, I'm 19 years old
3. Birthdate: 1986.4.4
5. Schools you've attended: SungSangYooAhWon (Preschool)-ByungSuhl Kindergarten-NeungGohk Elementary School-HwahSoh High School-HwahGohk High School
6. Height: 180cm
7. Blood type: O
8. Religion: Christianity
9. Hobbies: Studying, Singing, Piano, Soccer, Watching gag (comedy) programs
10. Personality: Everyone probably knows already, I'm nice. But when someone takes away my food, I'm not nice .
11. What makes you happy in a day: When someone tells me I'm charismatic or good-looking
12. Something you're not satisfied with at the moment: My mom hasn't given me allowance for the last two months.
13. What you wear to sleep: Whatever. I don't sleep without anything on though
14. Type of hairstyle you like on a girl: Permed, curly hair or tied nicely rather than straight hair
15. Dream Girl: Cute, Cute ?, Pretty, I'm not sure what SangKeum is, smooth like soft ice cream, sweet like cotton candy girl. Oh! My!~ (note: this is a phrase from a gag program in Korea) A white face, pretty eyes, an elegant girl
16. Habits: I don't have any
17. Fruits you like: Strawberies, Gyool (fruit eaten in korea), Orange, GuhBoong keke18. Vegetables you like: Tomato
19. Male celebrity that you think is good-looking: won bin is as good-looking as I am hohoho
20. Female celebrity that you think is pretty: hahahaha.there are too many
21. An item you cherish; choco rangmingki (his pets?)
22. Number you like: SE7EN
23. Something you're pondering/wondering: what ways are there to possibly ruin my image; what in the world my groove is (?)
24. My promise: I won't be normal..i want to live with a normal face
.25. How are you feeling now: choco is stractching my feet, it's always ticklish euheuheu
26. What you want to do right now: wash my feet.
27. A kid you like: kids? I don't play with kids
28. Fave foods: kimchee fried rice, pizza
29. Foods you dislike: I hate all hae mool ryu~~~
30. Foot size: buy me shoes that are 270mm. kee
31. Alcohol intake: alcohol No~
32. Smoke: smoke No~
33. A movie you watched that you thought was sad: present, letter¡¦those¡¦I¡¯m kind of emotion?(that¡¯s not the word I¡¯m looking for¡¦)
34. Childhood dream: soccer player and singer
35. Motto: none. just to live and work hard keekee
36. Hours of sleep: my life plans are 6 hours
37. Future hope: singer
38. What do you think you laugh most at: I laugh really easily -0-
39. What you cook well: fried egg
40. Where you live now: HwaGohkDong.When you go to our house there is a bridge that opens/so nowadays I use a bus
41. A memory that lasts in your mind: when we used to practice as a trio group
42. What saying you use often: it's different every every time~Oh! My~Joker (note: another gag phrase)
43. How long you've been away from home: I do it often..keke
44. First kiss: I thought it was 9th grade but now that I think about it carefully it was 7th grade
45. If you did, where: at some villa dambyuhrak, since it's happened in the past, forget~~I regret it a lot too
46. What you look @ first when you see a girl: style
47. If you have a girlfriend: if I have a g/f; what kind of answer do you want -0-?
48. If I was in a love triangle: meet each one individually and clear things up
49. If the person you love betrays you: if the person really loves another person, I can understand
50. What you want to give to the person you love: I want to give her everything with out holding back~ohoo~tonahwah -0-
51. What you do at school: take care of my body or control conditions; some will say I sleep -0-(??)
52. Fave flower: I don¡¯t know the names of many flowers keke
53. Fave song: nowadays the list of songs I like has expanded a lot keke in particular I listen to big mama's honjitmal often ke
54. Fave color: white, blue, beige
55. Age range of person to marry: 8 years older and 3 years younger I guess ke
56. What do you do in your spare time: (I'm not sure, I couldn't find it)
57. First love: God
58. If you had 100manwon: bravo~
59. A drama you liked: romance (I couldn't see it when it actually aired on tv, during break I watched it all night for a week on the internet.
60. Movie you enjoyed: truthfully, I think all movies are fun -0- kekeke
62. How do you relieve stress: a long time ago I used to bother or hit junsu and that relieved stress but I can't nowadays. I have to find a few method -0-
63. What you want to learn: to produce music
65. If your girlfriend had a limited amount of time left: I'd get insurance
66. When you feel that you don't like yourself: when we're in jazz dance class and I can't do the splits
67. Sex before marriage: no/
68. Life principle: eat for free anyway possible; don't use my money..
69. Weather you enjoy: clear, beautiful weather
70. What you watch on tv a day: my life plan is 30 minutes. I'm in for it (?) -.-
71. Important friend: aren't all friends important?
72. Living is?: wouldn't it be gaining money and getting something from it?
73. Fave drinks: strawberry milk, ambasa, orange juice
75. Snacks you like: banana kick
76. If you and your g/f break up where would you go: go to my next schedule
77. A teacher you respect: because I'm a nice student I respect most of my teachers
78. Introduce your family: not a lot of front hairs but calm, smooth with a cute personality and appearance is my dad, people tell me that I look like her and hasn't given me my allowance in two moths is my mom, fun and takes care of me well and is witty is my older sister, cute and jealous often choco, sleeps anywhere well and eats well is minki//this was my family/.
79. Happiness is: it varies from person to person, doesn't it? No matter what it is if it gives someone joy and if you think it is, I think that it's happiness
80. From past birthday presents, one you remember most: heh heh heh heh I like, I like~ I like them all ke
81. Animals you like: choco and minky and ahtom
82. Plant you like: grass
83. Favorite season: it doesn't matter what season just as long as it's a clear day ke
84. What you think about homosexuals: you can't~ you'll go to hell
85. If you had to choose between friendship or love: to tell you the truth, I still haven't been able to decide yet
86. If the world ended tomorrow: I would go to church and pray
87. Singing ability: it kills~ (slang)
88. Dancing ability: it ends~ (slang)
89. Song you like: greatest love of all
90. Things you have to have in a relationship: trust and understanding
91. Subjects you like: gym and Korean geography
92. Girls that are older, guys that are older (& dating): uhm, what's wrong with it~if they both love each other..
93. If you died tomorrow: I'd go to church and pray
94. When will you get married: if my dreams come true and I make lots of money ke
95. In twenty years, your appearance: a cool mister
96. Places you want to visit: Australia, egypt, japan
98. To the person reading this: my name is lee, hyuk jae
99. If there's something you need to change about yourself: typing. (to tell the truth, it still makes a dohk sound -0-)
100. Any last comments: my name is lee, hyuk jae