Hey people, JingYee's here ! Nvm, forget it. Tiff asked me to do this tag. So yea, I'm here to complete the 'task'. Hmm...
Instrutions :
Never see the questions before you arrange the names
1. Tiff, aka JaeJoong's wife =/
2. Sam, aka Yunho's darling =X
3. Min, aka Yoochun's honey =[
4. JiaYee, aka Junsu's dear =O
5. Wee, aka Tiff's musuh cinta *LOL*
1. How did you meet 1 ?
- When she was selected as the ED councillor during Form 1.
2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1 ?
- 10, because she rated me 10 too. Har-har
3. How long have you known 4?
- When we first went to Penang together, which we were about 7 I think ?
4. How do you know number 3?
- When she was first selected as the Traffic Councillor, during Form 1.
5. Where's 5?
- Di rumah lorrr ! Sedang belajar. *sigh*
6. A fact about number 1?
- She's now facing some prob, cause Musuh Cinta appeared. LOL
7. Who is 4 going out with ?
- Me. =D
8. What does 1 do for living?
- Urm, work ? Study, okay wait ! I don't know ? Aiks.
9. Would you live with number 3 ?
- Oh sure. We'll definitely talk bout DBSK all the time, I bet.
10. What do you like about number 2?
- She's slightly shorter than me, and she has a pinkish cheek, nice to pinch ! =P
11. Do you miss number 5?
- Not really, I meet her 5 times a week. HAHA !
12. Would you make out with number 4 ?
- NEVER WILL ! Don't ask me why.
13. What's your opinion of number 2 ?
- Urm, I don't know. She's a nice person ? Oh yea, she's crazy bout DBSK, especially Yunho *whatever look*
14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
- Urm, she and a bunch of friends of mine threw a surprise party for me on my 15th birthday ? Memorable ones. <3
15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out ?
- Biasa lar. Haiyo !
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5 ?
- Oh yes ! We crap a lot, I mean it, A LOT.
17. Have you ever slept at 2's house ?
- Err, no ? I've been to her house like ONCE only ? HAHA!
18. Do you hang out with 3 alot ?
- Err, yeah ? Not only her, but with the 5 of THEM !
19. Who have you known the longest ?
- 4, JiaYee.
20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship ?
- OH GOSH ! WORLD WAR 3 LAR WEHHHH ! No no, never will.
21. How often do you talk to 1 ?
- Everytime when we meet ? None stop. Hmm.
22. What about 2 ?
- Sama lar tu.
23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend ?
- One of my sayang. HAHAHAH !
24. Would you go out on a date with number 5 ?
- We've dated several times. Uhuh ! HAHA
25. Do you dream about number 2 ?
- Honestly, NO. I don't know why ? But Yunho got lar. Heh.
26.What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget ?
- She ? I shall not mention here. Oh yea, she said her ambition is to become an English teacher, in KOREA ! I repeat, KOREA.
27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets ?
- I made her JaeJoong's wife, in dream. Not reality. Sorry dear !
28. What's 3 hobby ?
- Watching YooChun. LOL
Tag more people :
Anyone who wants to do this tag. Har.