Sunday, September 21, 2008

DBSK updates

Yeahhh. My boys are back with the fourth album Mirotic! Wohooo. It's about time they release their new album. It is set to be released on the 24th September 2008. I wanna pre-order but I don't have the money. And can you believe that their pre-order was like 200000 before it was even released and that figure was from the last month last time I checked. For their new album, I guess their theme is about being sexy. EVERY SINGLE PHOTOSHOOT they are TOPLESS. Mind you, TOPLESS. Guys who read this post will go so what & on. Well, this post is for DBSK lovers.



4th Album Mirotic


Look at their bodies.

Just look at Jaejoong's and Yunho's body.

My boys just made my day.

Now, a tribute to them.



Rising Sun. The first song & video that made me fell for them.


Next, 'O' Jung Ban Hup


The song about what wars and politics have done to the society.

Next, Balloon

The song that chased my stress away. Specially when I was stressing over the whole buffet. Glad that it's over. This song reminds us about our dreams. When we were young, we dream. As we get older, we tend to forget to little dreams. Like a balloon. We hold on to it and then we'll eventually let it go.

Next, Hug

Ah. Their first song after they were debuted in 2004-2005. They look so young here.

Next, Purple Line

Ahh. This is beginning of the year. Big transformation compared to 2006. This video, Jasmine's all time favourite. Yoochun lookss super hot here.

Next, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou?

This song. It reminds me of my stupid love life. Serously. Sometimes I wonder why did I ever fell for him. Hahaha. Love is blind sometimes. This song is Jia Yee's currently favourite song. May I say they look hot in white (:

Now, I can't wait for the full video of Mirotic to be released. Till then, Annyeonghaseyo!

&&&&. Not to gorget, this post is dedicated to Jia Yee,Jasmine,Jing Yee & Samantha. The DBSK wife's including me, Tiffany (: