Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super Junior craze.

First up, Haengbok ( Happiness )

Everytime I listen to this song, I'm in good mood. Esspecially when I am sad. And their video enlightens my spirit. Hehehe. I want a free hug too.



Mind you that Eunhyuk solo is so cool. And Yesungie's fake tears. Hahaha.

Next video, Cooking? Cooking? ( Yoriwang ) by Super Junior H



Uga! Uga! Hahaha. Jia Yee's favourite line when I sing this song in school. And their dance cracks Shirlynn up. Reminder to Sam, Yesung looks extra hot in here!

Next, Rokkugo! By Super Junior T



Ahh. This song, whenever I think of it I'll laugh because of Jia Yee. She sang this during Sugu's class and the song is stucked in my head. I'm still laughing while typing this.

Next, Don't Don .



I like this dance.

Next, U



I love this dance till the max! Specially the starting. &&& Pelvic thrust!!! hahaha. It's the dance move okayy. Don't get me wrong.

Btw, this post is dedicated to Jia Yee & Sam because they are loving Super Junior like me.