Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged

I'm in da mood for tags! Hahha. So, this one is tagged by Queen Elaine.

Like any tag, it comes with a set of rules. In this case, the rules are as follows:.
State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
No tag backs.

1. I am scared of clowns.

2. I like gays or guys coupled. (like Eunhae couple)

3. I watch porn sometimes.

4. I hate a friend of mine.

5. I daydream. Sometimes, it goes out of hands.(if you know what i mean but dun get it wrong)

6. I want to be a boy.

7. I get obsessed with weird stuffs.

8. I am racist.

9. I read fictions containing rated scenes.

10. I dig my nose.

11. I sleep with a night light.

12. I like attentions.

13. Like every girls, I hate period. Pads are annoying and I can't drink cold drinks.

14. I don't like my physical appearance.

15. I want to switch body with my brother.

I'm going to tag :

Jia Yee
Samantha
Su-ching
Randy
Soon Chia
Sin Dee
Charlotte
Shirlynn
Adrian
Willis