This is tagged by Charlottteeeee Limmmm.
Instrutions :
Never see the questions before you arrange the names
1. Jing Yee , Changmin
2. Jia Yee , Junsu
3. Jasmine , Yoochun
4. Samantha , Yunho
5. Su-ching
1. How did you meet 1 ?
When I was in the same class with her for moral.
2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1 ?
10. My womann (:
3. How long have you known 4?
I've known her since I was 8.
4. How do you know number 3?
Prefectorial board
5. Where's 5?
In Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.
6. A fact about number 1?
She is Changmin's wife.
7. Who is 4 going out with?
Jung Yunho.
8. What does 1 do for living?
study & get crazy with me on DBSK.
9. Would you live with number 3 ?
Of course. My honeyy. Stayed with her alot couples of times.
10. What do you like about number 2?
Hah. My dongsaeng. She would go crazy with me on anything.
11. Do you miss number 5?
YESH ! It's been a long time since we hang out.
12. Would you make out with number 4 ?
Erm. I kissed her on the cheeks before. If mouth to mouth... ARGH! JAEHO.
13. What's your opinion of number 2 ?
She thinks she is compatible with Junsu but I am Junsu's soul buddy. Hahaha! She's a great dongsaeng.
14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
We throw a suprise party for each other.
15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out ?
Going out? They are known as JIANG YEE. What do you think?
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5 ?
Not really. Bitching got la.
17. Have you ever slept at 2's house ?
I wanted to. But I have my obligations.
18. Do you hang out with 3 alot ?
Everyday in class.
19. Who have you known the longest ?
4.
20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
They would rather be with mehh. Wait, they are with me.
21. How often do you talk to 1 ?
Everyday in school.
22. What about 2 ?
Every single minute we see each other.
23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend ?
My honey :)
24. Would you go out on a date with number 5 ?
She's my wife.
25. Do you dream about number 2 ?
Jia Yee? Erm. Haven but I daydream about her being with Shindong. That cracks me up everytime. Loll. (Don't kill me Junsu!)
26.What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget ?
She claims that Ryeowook,Yesung,Donghae & Eunhyuk are hers when clearly they are mine.
27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets ?
I made her Changmin's wife.
28. What's 3 hobby ?
Watching Yoochun.
tag more ppl:
Jung Yunho
Shim Changmin
Park Yoochun
Kim Junsu