Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dreams

You know how you get a good dream & it just stop when you open your eyes to hear your alarms or mom calling you to get up? This happened to me A HELL OF A TIMES for the past two months. Pfftt. The weirdest thing, my dreams are getting weirder day by day. I don't know what I am thinking about till my dreams go chaos. Some says dreams are the opposite of reality. Some say dreams are what your soul is experiencing when they your body when you're sleeping. Ridiculous? I know but that what ppls says. So, what are dreams?

Scientificaly, dreams are are the images, sounds, thoughts and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. Alot of explanation from the web about dreams so i just picked the first one.

So yeah, I want my dreams to come true. SOME of the dreams. Some are really weird and stupid.