I laughed till I couldn't breathe watching EHB again. I found the videos back but I bet they will be erased again. I should just enjoy while it's still there.
They really made my day like seriously. I laughed till I almost fall down just by watching them.Specially the episode where they test the laughing gas & the synchronizing swimming in the pool.
Exams are finally getting over! I got four more days. FOUR more days, seven more papers. Crapp.
&&& today is Lee Donghae's Birthdayyyy! Happy Birthday Donghae!
He was borned on the 15th October 1986. He loves fish & of course Eunhyuk.
He can dance, rap & sing. And he's HOT (: I really wish they can seee our blog. Then he can see my birthday wishes.
They really made my day like seriously. I laughed till I almost fall down just by watching them.Specially the episode where they test the laughing gas & the synchronizing swimming in the pool.
Exams are finally getting over! I got four more days. FOUR more days, seven more papers. Crapp.
&&& today is Lee Donghae's Birthdayyyy! Happy Birthday Donghae!
He was borned on the 15th October 1986. He loves fish & of course Eunhyuk.
He can dance, rap & sing. And he's HOT (: I really wish they can seee our blog. Then he can see my birthday wishes.
Yes Donghae, I LOVE YOU TOO! (:
The light makes him shine.
He dances to Pajama Party when he doesn't even know the steps. Like I said, great dancer.
Happy Birthday Lee Donghae!I hope the members celebrate for you again this year &&& Eunhyuk will get you a present (: