Missing seeing my beloved DBSK & Super Junior. So I lied, even when there's exam, I couldn't resist my self from using the computer. I miss finding pictures & watching videos.
Oooh, I found alot of Hyukkie's picture! Hehe, seeing his picture is like being in heaven. Only that I'm still in world of "hell" sitting for my finals. Pftt. Dang, I miss eunhae couple & yewook couple. They are being separated for wayy tooooooooo long. Super Junior M is in China as usual while Super Junior H is in Korea. Thank god their new album is coming out and they are gonna be spending time together again. They can be reunited again. That's a relieve.
Dong Bang Shin Ki on the other hand is doing good. Luckily they have recovered. The news of Micky collapsed in front of their apartment was just shocking. If anything happen to them I bet SM Entertainment would be facing the Cassiopean's again. &&& Jaejoong is gonna act in a drama. Yeah! My man is gonna act. Hahaha. & I haven watch Dating on Earth yet. Junsu & Yunho is getting closer these days. Changmin is getting along with everybody which is good. I FRIGGING WANT ALL OF THEIR ALBUMS.
Talk about youtube, they are being bitchy again. They deleted all the episodes of EHB. WTH man. They even closed that person's account. What is so wrong in EHB that they have to delete them. Argh, heck it.
Woops, sorry for letting you ppl reading my unnessesary nonsense.
&&& as the title says,
The feeling of missing my friends are bad. I miss you ppl weii! It's been ages since I saw Soon Chia. When are we actually gonna get the chance to hang out again weii!
Then, there is the swimteam. Ever since I stopped training, not only I don't get to see them but I'm getting fatter day by day.
&& not forgetting my DBSK mates. Although I see them in school everyday. But it's diff. We are all stressing over exams & then there is duty & so on. It never ends. Trust me. So, after exams, we go makan & talk about our boys all day long okayyy?
&& my beloved seniors! I'm gonna miss them like mad wei. I got two more weeks to see them before school ends & SPM begins. Yesterday was their graduation and I saw alot of tears. Teachers were crying,so were the students. It was damn touching but I was missing one thing. I did not have tears while the others did. I have a cold heart. pftt. && the best part was seeing Tan Kok Yen cried. She actually cried when she didn't during her retirement.Proves how much she loves her teachers more than her juniors ): I'm gonna miss you guys like mad wei! Luckily we still get to see each other next year during buffet.
hmm. that's all for missing ppls. I'm gonna get emotional soon if I continue typing this post.
Picure time!
Oooh, I found alot of Hyukkie's picture! Hehe, seeing his picture is like being in heaven. Only that I'm still in world of "hell" sitting for my finals. Pftt. Dang, I miss eunhae couple & yewook couple. They are being separated for wayy tooooooooo long. Super Junior M is in China as usual while Super Junior H is in Korea. Thank god their new album is coming out and they are gonna be spending time together again. They can be reunited again. That's a relieve.
Dong Bang Shin Ki on the other hand is doing good. Luckily they have recovered. The news of Micky collapsed in front of their apartment was just shocking. If anything happen to them I bet SM Entertainment would be facing the Cassiopean's again. &&& Jaejoong is gonna act in a drama. Yeah! My man is gonna act. Hahaha. & I haven watch Dating on Earth yet. Junsu & Yunho is getting closer these days. Changmin is getting along with everybody which is good. I FRIGGING WANT ALL OF THEIR ALBUMS.
Talk about youtube, they are being bitchy again. They deleted all the episodes of EHB. WTH man. They even closed that person's account. What is so wrong in EHB that they have to delete them. Argh, heck it.
Woops, sorry for letting you ppl reading my unnessesary nonsense.
&&& as the title says,
The feeling of missing my friends are bad. I miss you ppl weii! It's been ages since I saw Soon Chia. When are we actually gonna get the chance to hang out again weii!
Then, there is the swimteam. Ever since I stopped training, not only I don't get to see them but I'm getting fatter day by day.
&& not forgetting my DBSK mates. Although I see them in school everyday. But it's diff. We are all stressing over exams & then there is duty & so on. It never ends. Trust me. So, after exams, we go makan & talk about our boys all day long okayyy?
&& my beloved seniors! I'm gonna miss them like mad wei. I got two more weeks to see them before school ends & SPM begins. Yesterday was their graduation and I saw alot of tears. Teachers were crying,so were the students. It was damn touching but I was missing one thing. I did not have tears while the others did. I have a cold heart. pftt. && the best part was seeing Tan Kok Yen cried. She actually cried when she didn't during her retirement.Proves how much she loves her teachers more than her juniors ): I'm gonna miss you guys like mad wei! Luckily we still get to see each other next year during buffet.
hmm. that's all for missing ppls. I'm gonna get emotional soon if I continue typing this post.
Picure time!
I miss them! Jia Yee, Junsu look EXTRA cute here!
And them.
The couple whom I miss so badly.
Yesungie & Wookie.
Tan Soon Chia & Jerry Lim. I just realize I don't have Soon Chia's solo picture.
The one & only picture I have with DBSK mates. We have to get our picture laa!
My big big family!
&& those humans up there!
&& my seniors up there!
That bimbo woman up there in green.
The so called "EMO" guy up there.
I miss Chin Kuan & Yun Ming the most! I miss the times when we were crazy,hyper and cracking up nonsensical jokes all the times.AND SO MANY MORE PPL BUT I DON'T HAVE THEIR PICTURES. PFFT.