Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goodbye MY LOVERS

Bahh. I'm gonna be facing books for 2 weeks & 2 days. How am I gonna survive?

& I must say goodbye to DBSK & SUJU for 2 weeks & 2 days! NOOO!
But I must. So, untill then,

farewell my loves. *cries in the heart*

Before I go, let me show their hotness here.

Ahh, my super PERFECT Kim Jaejoong.

Next, my to-die-for, smoking hot & sexy monkey Eunhyukie.

Then, my cute & adorable hyper fishy Lee Donghae.

Not forgetting my self absorbed, "ordinary" & funny Yesungie.

Also, my caring, charming & loving Ryeowookie.

Last but not least, my shy, active & smart Lee Sungmin.

&&&&&& don't forget Dong Bang Shin Ki.

The charismaritic Xiah Junsu, Jia Yee's man.

The cool & smexayy Micky Yoochun, Jasmine's man.

The young , innocent & naive Choikang Changmin, Jing Yee's man.

The hawt & yummylicious leader, U-know Yunho, Samantha's man.

Or forgetting the biggest group in Asia, Super Junior.

Well, sorry I can't post up the individual pictures of Super Junior. There's just so many. But the other 5 members are up there cause they are my favourites.

I guess this is it for now. Goodbye the world of entertainment.

Adios bloggie!

P/S : i will check my blog though :)