Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Queen Elaineee or Su-ching calls her ANYONG.

1) Name?
Answer : Tiffany Lee

2) Brothers?
Answer : The one & only.

3) Sisters?
Answer : None.

4) Shoe size?
Answer: 6. I got big feet.

5) Height?
Answer: 163cm. Short? I know.

6) Where do you live?
Answer: Shah Alam.

7) Favourite drink?
Answer: anything as long as I am not thirsty

8) Have you ever been on a plane?
Answer: Yeap.

9) Swam in the ocean?
Answer: Yessssssssssssssssss.

10) Fallen asleep in school?
Answer: Everyday.

11) Broken someone's heart?
Answer: Not a clue. Most probably yes?

12) Fell off a chair?
Answer: What do you think?

13) Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?
Answer: No.

14) Saved e-mails?
Answer: Yes.

15) What does your room look like?
Answer: Messy

16) What is the last thing you ate?
Answer: Nasi Lemak

17) Ever had chicken pox?
Answer: When I was 9.

18) Sore throat?
Answer: Every year.

19) Stitches?
Answer: None.

20) What is right next to you?
Answer: My phone, the speaker, the internet thingy and towels.

21) Do you believe in 'love at 1st sight'?
Answer: Erm. Not really.

22) Like picnics?
Answer: Never been to one.

23) Who was the last person you danced with?
Answer: Jia Yee

24) Last to make you smile?
Answer: DBSK & Super Junior.

25) Today did you talk to someone you liked?
Answer: Nope.

26) Do you eat healthy?
Answer: Tough question. Haha. I love food. There goes your answer.

27) Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Answer: Yeah.

28) Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Answer: LOUDDDDD.

29) Are you confident?
Answer: Not when it comes to exams.

30) Tag 4 people:
1. Junsu
2. Yunho
3. Changmin
4. Yoochun