Shit. Connection is pms-ing with me again. Bahh. So so, I watched MTV Asia Awards just now. It's like the 4th time I'm watching it. Loll. And it sucks to wait for Super Junior's performance. Like seriously. I got so annoyed that I started switching the channels over and over and over again. I think my bro also got annoyed with me because I tuned the volume up when it was Super Junior's performance. && my neighbour is having some prayer I think? It was uber loud that I couldn't even hear it when The Script was singing. I got so annoyed again that I started being bitchy and blast up the volume. Loll. I feel so bad. Anyway, Super Junior's performance was AWESOME! As usual. Though they lip sync in the second song but, it's worth it to watch. I am regretting so badly for what I said about Super Junior before MAA. I think I jealous I couldn't go that's why I was being a bitch. Lol. Forgive me SUPER JUNIOR! I love you guys now! Come again kayy? HAHA.
And Jia Yee, stop bugging me with what I said in koperasi kayy! That time I was faithfull towards DBSK. Hahaha. Now you make me curang siall. Shessh. I blame you!