Awww. So I watched Mystery 6 two days back. And I find Sungmin friggin cute la there! His image with the half cap is just awesome! hahaha. and I did found some pics of it. But I tak puas with the pics! I want more of sungminie's cute pics! with the cap && owh owh, they look hot in pink! hahaha. Yeah! Life couldn't get better! HEY! hahaha. miracle is stucked in my head at the moment.
Yesh yesh! My cute cute Sungmin!
Hahaha! Uber cute right? I know. He's mine too!
Sungminie! His shirt is the bomb la.
His pouting is also a killer wei. Hahaha. But Eunhyuk's pouting kills me more.
Lastly is Eunhyuk & Sungmin! (: They make a good couple. Hahaha. Wait, they did perform mouth to mouth respiration in EHB. Hahaha! That episode cracked me up. I could see Donghae getting a little But EunHae still is my fav ! ♥
