Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stupid

The title says stupid. Wanna know why? Because somebody thinks that Tiffany = SHIT. Pfft.

Let me tell you why I am so pissed off. Yesterday I went to club with my friends. So yeah, as usual we were supposed to workoout but in the end, we gain more weight. Lol. Yeah, then I went to the Deck to rest, and I found something written on the table &&& it's written with MARKER PEN.


Wahh. So big right? No wonder it SHINES.

Yun Ming is GAY?

Now, if I ever find whoever who wrote this out, IMMA CURSE YOU TO FAILL EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO IN YOUR LIFE. Yeah, if swimteam ppl are reading this, YOU better spread this to the team because I know one of you wrote it.

CAN I ASK? WHO ON HEAVEN'S EARTH GAVE YOU PPL THE PERMISSION TO SAY THAT YUN MING IS GAY? & TIFFANY = SHIT? IF I'M SO SHITTY TO YOU PPL MIGHT AS WELL SAY IT TO MY FACE. DON'T COME AND WRITE IT ON THE TABLE FOR ME READ. YOU PPL THINK YOU'RE SO GREAT JUST BECAUSE I'M OFF THE TEAM? THAT'S OKAY. I WAS NEVER A GREAT SWIMMER I KNOW. AND I'M ALWAYS THE BITCH IN THE TEAM RIGHT? TIFFANY ALWAYS BULLIES PPL. NO MATTER WHAT TIFFANY IS ALWAYS THE EFFING BITCH IN THE TEAM. EVERYONE HATES TIFFANY LEE FROM SWIMTEAM. YEAH, I KNOW. GO AHEAD AND TALK BEHIND MY BACK I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED. GO AHEAD AND HATE ME FOR ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED! BUT IF I EVER FIND THESE CHILDISH WRITINGS ON THE TABLE AGAIN, YOU PPL BETTER PRAY THAT GOD IS WITH YOU.

Now I know why I never fit in the team. I never belong there. Yeah, swimming should never be my life. To those ppl who like to fake in front , you ppl can seriously get a life. And those who is stupid like me to tolerate with those arseholes should wake up and start seeing their fake-ness. Yeah, and I can say this right now, I REGRET BEING WITH SWIMTEAM. EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT. Yeah, with the exception of spending time with coach. He is a good man. But those stupid nonsensical chi bong bong children always take advantage of him. I really hope that one day you stupid ppls will appreciate coach. Or if they should change the coach, I PRAY HARD. VERY HARD THAT YOU PPL WILL GET A FRIGGIN STIRCT AND UNREASONBALBE COACH LA. SUFFER FOR ALL I CARE. I DON'T MIND BEING THE BITCH FOR THE LAST TIME. You RKC SWIMTEAM can go bang walls. Go die la for all I care!

p/s: Oh yeah, sorry for those who is not involved. & sooo sorry for the vulgarity up there.