Yesh. I know I'm slow but bare with me. I was not at home yesterday so I couldn't catch the Golden Disk Award. HAHA. Since everyone posted their awards, I post their videos kayy? Hehe. First up, DBSK.
In this video, I LOVE THE GOOD GIRL dance! lol. Then Mirotic, AWESOME! But they friggin change the lyris from SKIN to SKY. Screw the government la. Pfft. &&& the part they crumb to the audience made me go gg-fied. Next up, SHINee
In this, HAHA. What can I say? They were great! I like the first part. With the stings. Puppet dance yo! & Onew's hairstyle changed. Me like (: Next up, Wonder Girls
This performance is by far the best they have done. Haha. I like Yoobin's solo dance. Damn nice la. Oh oh, it's a remix version too.
Damn it. I can't spazz till tonight.. Bugger. I have to leave now. Pftt. Nvm. Bye bye!