Yesh, every DBSK fan's blog has at least an Anniversary Post but I don't. I should shoot myself now in the head but before that I should go bang walls first.
Now, I've know DBSK last year. But, I didn't go really go into them that much. The first MV I've seen from them, is Step by Step. HAHA. Ima wa STEP BY STEP! Yeap. I can remember it because the MV has the four season background. I know Junsu's one was the Night at the City background. Yunho was spring. Jaejoong was autumn. Changmin was winter and Yoochun was summer if I'm not mistaken. Yeap. And this year, I started going obsessed with them on the 13th April. Weird date but yeah. It has been 9 months since I love them and I'm still kuku-fied everytime I see them. HAHA. To be honest, I seriously don't know the exact date when they debut. Untill I read in Carmen 's blog. Yeah, I'm a lousy fan. I won't blame DBSK if they hate me. But now I know, they debuted on the 26th December 2003. And guess what? I can't even wish them on the exact date. So much for being a good fan.
Anyway, Happy 5th Anniversary to DONGBANGSHINKI. All the best in 2009 & of course, gain more fans! But most importantly, come to Malaysia yea?
.jpg)
This was 2003.
OWH ! Aren't they cute in their Hanboks? (:
.jpg)
They have grown up to be beautiful, talented, amazing, adorable, super hot and great guys. I wish them all the best in their future undertakings. Be healthy and strong for us, the cassiopeias and most of all, create great music for us.
xoxo, your useless fan, Tiffany Lee Kah Fong.
Now, I started off loving Jaejoong. I am still loving Jaejoong. And I will continue loving Jaejoong no matter what. I kinda miss his blonde hair. It makes him looks like an anime character and also reminds me of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. Well, from what I can say, he has changed alot. Like seriously alot. And I came to find out alot of thing about his past. He has lived a poor life yet, a happy life along with his family. He struggled through his way of becoming a star. Yunho was with him once if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, and his leg injury during 2005. It is during Rising Sun tour. He felt bad for burdening the members but I'm glad that the members all loved him and did not take him as burden but took care of him well enough. And I watched the MNET Festival during Christmas morning, when DBSK received Best Artist of the year, that was just very touching. And Junsu was sick that time, yet he came out to perform along with the members. He suffered from fatigue I think. Then the speech which Jaejoong gave seriously made me teared up. Thank god no one was with me that time. Eventhough his parents left him, he was still thankful to his biological mom for giving birth to him. And as far as I know, I've never like a band that long. 9 months is really a long time for me to love a band so much & I'm loving them even more. So yeah, I will continue supporting DBSK no matter what. Eventhough I can't afford all of their album, I will support them in every other ways that I could..jpg)
P/S : When I was watching MNET Festival 2006, the ending song stands for Free Music Kills Musician. It only means one thing, we shouldn't download music ilegally. HAHA.
Here's a video of the song. Suju as usual, very playful! Sungmin was practically running around everywhere. HAHA.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)