Hmm, 2008 was really a fun year. I had a lot of experience in everything. I learned many things. I've gain more weight. I've grew taller. I've fail for the very first time in my life thanks to Add Maths. I've learn to be more patient. I've to loosen up. I've learn to take critics and improvise myself. I've learn to curse lesser compared to the year before. I've also slept more in class. I've learn to be more mature but I am still not. I've learn to be forgive. I've learn to grudge. I've learn to be no one but yourself. I've lose some friends. I've also gained many new friends. Yeap, I've learned many things in 2008.
Best Moments
Well, 2008 was really great. The first great thing I've gained more friends. The best one so far would be Tan Soon Chia. Yes Soon Chia, don't blush when you read this. Hahaha. Seriously, Soon Chia is a really great friend to me. Although many ppl say he's annoying and irritating, well, it's just who he is right? If you don't like it then just don't bother la. He sometimes gives great advice. But most importantly, he cracks me up all the time. If you emo, go talk to him. Confirm can cheer you up. Unless he's emo then different story la huh. I've also get to know alot of ppl from the prefectorial board of different schools &&& those ppl are awesome! Besides that, I've also get to know my seniors more. To be honest, I love hanging out with my seniors. They are really a bunch of random ppl when they are not in school.
Next, I've get to know DBSK. Yeap. DBSK has brought great changes into my life. I've never thought a boyband would be able to transform my life so much. When I got to know them, I was seriously obsessed with them. It's like everyday I go on youtube just to watch them. One day without watching them is like torture to me. And with DBSK, I've gotten closer to my close friends. Believe or not, DBSK has brought Jia Yee, Jing Yee, Jasmine, Samantha & me back together as really close friends. We used to be uber close during form 2 but due to the streaming in form 3, our friendship started drifting apart. But DBSK brought us back together. So, I really want to thank DBSK for that. How did it bring our friendship closer? Simple. We talk about them all day long. And spazzing about them really got us really close. Eventhough it's just spazzing, we have fun doing it together. I hope this can last eventhough we are gonna part away after form 5. Well, we shall gather every week to keep this DBSK Mates Friendship going on strong like DBSK okayy? Beside getting my friendship closer, I've learned alot of things from their songs. Their songs are beautiful & meaningful. It can really teach me bout life sometimes. For example, the song 'O' Jung.Ban.Hap. is about politics. How wars and politics of the country can destroy the lives of innocents citizen. Or Rising Sun & Purple Line. Those songs is more to being who we are. DBSK also brought happiness into my life. Yes, I know it sounds stupid but I really mean it. Just seeing their pictures brings a smile up to my cheek. Or when I'm listening to their song, I can get really happy by just liestening to their voice. Yeap, as you guys know right? This year, I lost two friendships. So yeah, DBSK really helps in that department.
After DBSK, comes in Super Junior. As for Super Junior, they are a completely different group compared to DBSK. Super Junior is the biggest group in Asia or shall I say, the world, because it consists of 13 members. 13 is a big figure. I don't think there is any other bands that contain that many amount of members right? So, Super Junior brings different things into my life. They brought me laughter and love. Well, Super Junior contains many different type of members. Shindong would really be someone whom I will always salute. Despict his size, he can dance well & rap well. He can also compose great rap lyrics. And he's a really random and funny guy who will make anyone laugh. Eunhyuk on the other hand, may not have the look of every girl's dream guy like Jaejoong but, his rapping skills are really good not to mention his dancing skills. He is also talented in composing lyrics. He composed almost all the rap parts in Super Junior's songs. And when I watched their show, Exploration of Human Body, it really shows how close their group is. In episode 8, they were testing on the subject, Tears. Mission was to collect the tears of the most gullible member and to test it if it more salty compared to tears that are formed through physical treats. During the process, you could really see how much the members love each other. It really taught me to appreciate everything around me.
I've started to be a Korean Boybands lover ever since I started loving both DBSK & Super Junior. I then discovered SHINee, another talented boyband. The five of them are young but talented in the way of dancing & singing. Ppl or should I say other fans, might be hating my next statement, but to my opinion, SHINee is like mini DBSK. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to their progress. Untill now, I'm starting to catch up on K-Pop news all the time. I can barely know English songs if you ask me for the latest song. I only know, Just Dance by Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'donis so far as the latest English song.
Unforgettable Memories
Well, the most unforgettable memory of 2008 would have to be suffering for 6 months of being the chairperson for my school's Annual Prefect Gathering. Yes. This, unfortunately has brought me great amount of stress, arguments, and fear. Well, I am never a responsible person you see. Giving me such big responsility out of no where is just damn shocking. I stilll remember the year before when Vhinasyah pronounce me as the chairperson, I seriously got the shock of my life. I have to start finding the right venue, raising money, getting stuffs done before the event, stressing over stupid things and getting into arguments. Throughout the 6 months, I was practically getting screwed. Because of this, I ended getting a fight with one of my head. Untill now, our friendship has not recovered. But in the end, the gathering worked out okay. I wouldn't say good. I wouldn't say it is the best. I also wouldn't give myself any credit for the event because, the whole event is really successful is beacuse of the hardwork from my fellow heads of departments and also the juniors who helped. So, yeah, I am grateful towards my seniors and juniors for that. The one who worked the hardest for the gathering would have to be the 3 heads. They are really something. I am really thankful to have them by my side to support me. Without them, I wouldn't even pull the event off.
There's also I.U day. It was a really hectic week. I was practically dying trying to fit to my schedule. But in the end, it turned out to be the Best I.U day. So, I guess our hardworks did paid off.
Well, overall, I can say I love 2008. But as of now, it's 2009. It's a new year. New beginning. A new start. I hereby wish everyone A Happy New Year! Have a joyful and successful year ahead!
Now, January Babies.
The first is of course non-other than LEE SUNGMIN!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Birthday Sungminnie! Saengil Chulka Hamnida!
Next would be KANG-IN!
You shall receive your birthday wish on the 17th.
Now, the most IMPORTANT DAY & BIRTHDAY OF THE YEAR , is the one & only, KIM JAEJOONG.
Btw, Chinese New Year this year falls on Jaejoong's birthday (:
And, for the human that I actually know in real life,
He shall turn 17 on the 21st January 2009. && he's non-other than my SISTA, Mr.Yong Yun Ming!
note : this is a very long post. ZOMG!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)