Next, they are not coming. Can you believe it? I bet every cassie in Malaysia will start crying and screaming. Yes, I know. I am not one of them but I started cursing the government of Malaysia first because if ever anything we anticipate for, it always get screwed up by the governments. Pfft.
Now, PLEASE GO TO CARMEN'S BLOG & READ THE POST ABOUT THE PETITION THEY ARE MAKING. And start doing what they ask you to do. I mean it. I'm gonna do it. AND DO IT BEFORE 12th January 2009.
Now, I've just visited blogs of Form 5 ppls. HAHA. Many of them wants to stop slacking and start studying. Sighs. Even if I say, I also want to stop slacking, start studying, cut down the amount of time I sleep in class, use the computer lesser, watch tv lesser, sleep earlier and many more, do you think I will do it? HAHA. Hello, it's Tiffany Lee Kah Fong you're talking about. Of course those things won't happen la. I myself believe that I won't keep up to my own words. What about other ppl? Yeap. But I probably will stop slacking more lo. And maybe, jusssttt maybe, start studying. You can never ask me cut down the amount of time I use the computer. I will just suffer. I need my daily dose of videos and news of my favourite boybands. Not to mention, next year Super Junior will be releasing their new album. Sure will make their comeback wan lo. Want me to stay away from the computer? NO WAY. But of course, I have to make time la. I really hope I can do what I want to do lo. Dear god, help me keep to my words. And those stupid I stuffs better not be getting in my way. I'm seriously sick of it. Would you ppl just get a life for god's sake? I have my life. Stop bugging me even on the damn holiday season la.