Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I miss you ):

Gahhh. It's been a long time since I spazz bout Jaejoong right? HAHA.

I miss him la. He has been missing due to hectic schedules. He have to join DBSK promoting their album & also film "Heaven's Postman" at the same time. Super tiring right? It's okayy. The filming is now over & you can take a good rest (:

Yesh, the show is done filming. It will be aired on SBS next year. Should I watch? Got kissing scene. Pftt. HAHA. It's okay, if I can watch, I will watch.

Next up, KANG-IN from Super Junior will be on "We Got Married" being coupled with some other artist. I dunno her name. Lee something. HAHA. Sorry. I want to watch too. Guess what, E.L.F approved of this couple. HAHA. It's says that E.L.F finally got theraphy. Lol. Well, good luck Kang-in!

&&&& plurk always drop my karma when I plurked too much or when I respond too much. WTF right? HAHA. Bother la. It's karma right?

Hmm. I'm going for the ceramah tomoro! HAHA. Wish me luck (:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I can't wait to lay my hands on the albums (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

Oohhh owh, SINGAPORE IS NEXT WEEK. SAME GOES FOR CHRISTMAS. &&& Santa has grant my wish. Thank You Santa! =D