Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by :

Zie , the girl who is deeply in love with Jaejoong but she's cheating on him by falling for Edward Cullen who was played by Robert Pattison (:
Afiqah , the girl who loves Taemin to bits and thinks alike with me by agreeing that Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen in the movie is just scary. HAHA (:

1 . Do you think you're hot?
I'm the hottest thing on earth. I'm so hot that I could burn you up! *singswondergirls'ssohot*

2 . Upload your favourite picture of you!



3 . Why do you like that picture?
Because I like chocolate cake.

4 . When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last month? I can't recall.

5 . The last song you listened to?
Big Bang - Red Sunset

6 . What are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to SHINee's Amigo & typing this sentence out.

7 . What name would you prefer besides yours?
TIFFANY LEE KAH FONG.

Victims of this tag :

1.Su-ching
2.Soon Chia
3.Adrian
4.Beatrice
5.Yun Ming

8 . Who is number 1?
My sayang.

9. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Jolyn.

10 . Say something about number 5?
Let's go hang out before I fly to Singapore & I can't wait to lay my hands on the albums! &&& He's the bomb.

11 . How about number 4?
Bring bluey along to Singapore (:

12 . Who is number 2?
Tan Soon Chia, my vain vain friend.

13 . Say something the person who tag you.
Where is our haagen daaz & my Super Junior 1st Asia Tour Concert DVD?

&&&& I'm done for the day! HAHA. Not yet la. Let me tell you bout the ceramah I went. It was horrible. I almost fell asleep twice && I think the Mr.Prethiran saw. loll. Ppl, be warned that the room is small & the lights will blink causing irritation to my eyes & the talk is just boring yet important. Pfft.