Ergh. First, Han Hyo Joo. Then, Park Shin Hye from the Call Me MV. Grr. Like how many heart attacks I have to get untill you're satisfied, Kim Jaejoong? Can at least give me warning ar? Later I have to send my pc to hospital again.
Yesh. Can I call along all the Jaejoong fans to gather and fly to Korea? Together we shall stab them. Joking joking. HAHA. Later I'll get stabbed by Jaejoong.
Now, let's talk about KBS. They are gonna ban SM Artistes on Music Bank. Like wtheck. Hello, you ban them then who is gonna watch? Majority of the artistes are from SM Entertainment. And I have to say, poor thing for So Nyeo Shi Dae. They are just about to make their comeback stage with their mini album GEE but unfortunately, but it was shelved at the very last moment a day before. So they made their comeback on Music Core. Now, let me tell you the reason they gave for banning SM Artistes.
This apparently was because of DBSK no-show at KBS Gayo Daechuk last year. DBSK was in Japan for the final 2 days of 2008 as they had to attend the TBS Japan Record Awards and the 59th Kohaku Uta Gassen 2008 respectively and thus couldn’t attend KBS and MBC gayo festivals. But in the process, there was a breakdown in communications between SM Entertainment and KBS resulting in Shinee, Super Junior, etc missing KBS Gayo Daechuk as well.
Competition was fierce to get singers to appear at the year-end gayo festivals for the 3 respective major broadcasters, SBS, KBS and MBC. KBS was probably incensed to see BoA and DBSK appearing at Festival S (SBS gayo festival) but not appearing at theirs. As a form of punishment, KBS has thus decided to prohibit SM artistes from appearing on Music Bank indefinitely.
Man, why is KBS being so kecil hati now? Aish. 3 heart attacks in a day. No wonder I also can get sick la. Stupid la.