It's the 17th of January. Which means, Kang-in is getting older by a year.
Happy Birthday to KANG-IN! Here's your birthday post. Told you you will get it on the 17th.
Now, his real name is Kim Young Woon. He is the BULLY in Super Junior. He likes to bully Eunhyuk. I don't know why. Hahaha. But that makes the group more lively! He's also known as Racoon. And the strongest member too. He may looks very dangerous but he cares for all of his dongsaengs. Therefore, I shall wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or in Korean,
Happy Birthday to KANG-IN! Here's your birthday post. Told you you will get it on the 17th.
Now, his real name is Kim Young Woon. He is the BULLY in Super Junior. He likes to bully Eunhyuk. I don't know why. Hahaha. But that makes the group more lively! He's also known as Racoon. And the strongest member too. He may looks very dangerous but he cares for all of his dongsaengs. Therefore, I shall wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! or in Korean,
생일 축하합니다!
The Don't Don days.
And the Cooking? Cooking! days.Can you believe I have to go to school on his birthday? How sad is that?!
.jpg)