Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's someone's birthday!

Booo. Today is the 21st of January. And someone has turn 17 years old. Wait, actually,two person has turned 17. Let's see the birthday boys shall we?

First and foremost, Mr.Yong Yun Ming!

Mr.Chicken and Mr.Yong! owh yeah, Mr.Stitch(fromtheshirt) too!

He tortures Mr.Chicken! But no worries. I saved Mr.Chicken!

The Sista & Bratha!

And sista is finally 17! hehe. He shall be getting his driving license soon! And that will be the day where he shall drive us around for food like CK does! (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUBLE Y AKA MY TWIN & SISTA!

Now, the next person would be Leow Chee Han! I'm sorry I don't have your picture! hahaha. But, happy birthday! (:

Hmm. Met Soon Chia today. It was so random. I was talking to Pathma when I turned my head and saw this figure sitting in the bus which looks just like Soon Chia. And then, he turned and it was Soon Chia! HAHAHA.

Then rushed back to get ready for our outing. Went AEON with CK, YM, DAN & SAM! Ate at CHE GOH and boy it was just costly but nice! (:

And we also met up with Linda and her gang. They just wanted to borrow the JCard -.- And suprisingly, Willis was with them. HAHA. Willis Oon Chin Chung, you still owe me Korean Food not Japanese food!

And the other great news, is the petition for DBSK 3rd Live Tour Mirotic in Malaysia! WE need at least 5000 fans to sign up! GO ppl! PLEASE DO IT. Please go to fangirl 's site and check out the petition! And do it before 29th January 2009!