Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tag

Here's an interesting tag.

It's an assignment. I am to write an essay from a theme I pick.

Assignment give by Afiqah.

Theme : Super Junior Second Album Don't Don.

The first time I listened to Don't Don, I cried.
Thinking of the Sapphire Blue shirt that was given by my bestfriend.
You Are My Endless Love is what boys always tell girls or vice versa.
But girls always prefer Hate U, Love U more.
I'm having a Disco Drive listening to girls whinning bout their miserable life.
But when the guys says, "I wanna Marry U", they would leave me alone straight on the spot.
I Am pissed bout the fact that girls would dump their friends for their boyfriends.
And some guys who love to whine over the fact that She's Gone from their life forever.
I wish everyone would start looking at the Mirror.
And start realizing the words "Our Love" doesn't exist in a teenager's life.
I rather have Midnight Fantasy then hearing their complains.
And I Thank You for reading this.
As a bonus, here's a Song For You to hear.

*singsMarryU*

Therefore I tag no one for it's an assignment given.