Sunday, January 4, 2009

Taggies

First tag, by Elaine.

Rules :
1) This tag is only for girls, no boys!
2) Be honest!
3) It must be true!
4) There must be only one answer, unless there is a 'more than one answer'.
5) Must tag ten peeps!
6) No tagging back!

Tags :
1. Carmen (She's on Hiatus)
2. Afiqah
3. Fiffy
4. Sabrina
5. Samantha
6. Priya
7. Foong Chuen
8. Zie
9. Beatrice Lee (cousin)
10. Jia Yee (She's on Hiatus)

Personal :
1) What is your favourite colour?
Answer : Red, Sapphire blue & Pearlscent Sky Blue

2) What is your favourite food?
Answer : Tom Yam

3) What is your favourite drink?
Answer : Water

Guys :
1) What kind of guy do you prefer? ( More than one answer )
Answer : One that can dance well, rap well, sing well and has a hot body!

2) How you want your crush to confess to you? ( More than one answer )
Answer : Confess to me by staring straight into my eyes.

3) What do you want your boyfriend to give you during Valentine's Day?
Answer : I want a big big big warm hug!

Next tag, Adrian Lee

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1. I stretch my body every time I wake up into a really weird position like a U shape.

2. I prefer gays over lesbians.

3. I need my Baby aka my small pillow to sleep. And my Baby stinkssmells.

4. I will randomly sing out songs for now reason. And of course, starts trying to dance but in the end, I would fail miserably.

5. I spazz every minute. No, every second. 1 da I bu I cho do! SEEE. Epik High's I minute, I second song!

6. I had a dream of becoming Eunhyuk's wife. Like seriously, I don't know why. I try hard to dream about Jaejoong but it would turn out just to be his normal fan. WHY?! But either ways, I like (:

7. I love being vain but, I seriously hate taking pitures of myself. I don't know how some girls can take tons of pitures of themself.

8. I have a goal. I wanna become a hotel manager. Yesh, there's a reason and it's because of korean boybands.

9. I think more like a boy compare to thinking like a girl.

10. I hate sensitive girls. They drive me mad.

11. I don't like long hairs either because it's annoying and irritating.

12. I can't stand guys with alot of bulushairs. Luckily, Jaejoong does not have alot. HAHA.

13. I hate period moments but I'm glad when it comes because that proves that I am healthy.

14. I get obsessed with things easily and I also get bored with them easily. BUT NOT WITH KOREAN BOYBANDS.

15. I know, even in my tag it's all about korean boybands. Yeah, start cursing me. This is a fact because I realize what I am.

16. Last fact, I don't like So Nyeo Shi Dae!

The ten victims :
NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU.