YAHHH. KIM JAEJOONG! You know how I wish YUNJAE couple is REAL right now? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MY HEART HURTS THE MOMENT I SAW THOSE PICTURES OF YOU & THAT STUPID WOMAN?!! Think of your fans kim jaejoong! UGH. Like me?! How dare you do this to me? And FIFFY, HAZIQAH, CARMEN and ALLLLL THE OTHER FANS? But the main one is of course the 4 of us la. loll. But still. How could you break our hearts?! Leaning on that stupid woman's shoulder? Hand around her waist? ANDWEH. CHULTE ANDWEHHH! MAULDO ANDWEHHH! You want proof? I'll give you prove. Ugh.
See or not? AT THE END THERE??!?!?!?!!!?!H *bangskeyboard* Saw the hand? OMG I WANNA KILL YOU HAN HYO JOOO!!! *grabsknivesandbuyairticketsandflytokorea*
And when I reach Korea, I stabbed her till she's dead. LOTS AND LOTS OF BLOOD. UGHH !! #%@!##@#
DAMN IT. Now I am darn pissed right now.
Owh, yeah, Haziqah says Fiffy is scared of me. Loll. Fiffy, I won't bite you la! (: Come find me kayy?