Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THE UBER LOONG TAG

Imma kill Sabrina when I see her the next time.

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Tiffany Lee Kah Fong
[02] Nickname: Jaejoong, Eunhyuk, Onew, Tiff, Fong
[03] Married: Yes (3 husbands up there)
[04] Zodiac Sign: Taurus
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 16 going on 17
[07] High school: Stupid Methodist Girls School
[08] College: On the way la
[09] Height: 164cm.
[11] Do you like yourself: No. I love myself.
[12] Piercings: Both Ears.
[13] Right or left: What is this supposed to mean?
[14] Are you a freak: Yes.
[15] Hair: Short
[16] Skin: Super tan
[17] Allergic: -
[18] What are you doing now: doing this long long tag.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Tuition
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Being manja-ed by my husbands.
[21] Live with: Family.
[22] Siblings (including you) : 2
[23] Eldest: Brother
[24] Youngest: Yours truly.
[25] Love/hate your family: Love.
[26] You found your another half: I found 3 other half.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Onew.
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: If I haven found one, god bless me.
[29] Time(s) you were in a relationship: I will be honest! ONCE.
[30] Ever wooed a boy/girl(0-100): AHAHA. Of couse la. Or not how I get 3 husbands?
[31] Anyone wooed you before(0-100): Some assholes in Singapore.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: I have two other half besides him.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I mentione it above di la!
[34] Ever argued with your other half: Of course la got.
[35] You are with your other half since: April, August and October.
[36] Are you straight/queer: Straight la. I anti-lesbian but I love gays!
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Jaejoong is every girl's dream guy, Eunhyuk is my guy and Onew is my tofu.
[38] You and your other half are in which stage: In the stage of killing each other because Kim Jaejoong is now hugging the stupid Han Hyo Joo!
39] You wooed him/her or he/she wooed you: We woo-ed each other la. Ask so much!
[40] Ever think of marrying he/she: Am already married la!
[41] Your first best friend: Myself.
[42] Your first enemy: Hwang Stephanie from SNSD
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): Friend ar? My Baby.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Now, Han Hyo Joo!
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Jasmine
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: My Baby
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: The ones like Hwang Stephanie
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: The horny ones.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: I sleep with my close friend everyday la.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: NO
[51] If your friend back stabs you: I forgive and forget.
[52] If your friend betrays you: I forgive and forget.
[53] If your friend woos your lover: If they ever touch my husbands they are dead.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: I still will love my husbands more.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Then ma un-fall in love back lo.
[56] Are you a good student: I am good when I am not moody.
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: NO.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: My standard 6 class teacher.
[59] Always late to school/college: No. I am prefect.
[60] Your class: 5H
[62] Seniors who you love the most: The 3 bears!
[63] Your classmates good/bad: They are neither good or bad.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Jasmine Tham
[65]Laziest classmates: ME.
[66] Smart people: ALSO ME.
[67] Stupid people: The person who likes doing tag.
[68] Good looking people: My boys.
[69] Ugly people: Those who are undfortunate.
[70] Funny people: ME.
[71] Cute people: Sungmin.
[73] Honest people: Heechul.
[74] Acting people: Actors and atresses?
[75] You are what kind of people: I am a crazy people.
[76] Lip or eyes: Face.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Both.
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach.
[81] Listener or Talker: Talker.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic and rich.
[83] Good husband or good father: Husband. How can he love the child more than me?!
[84] Age to get married: Already married la.
[85] Numbers of kid (s) : NONE. I can't stand noisy kids.
[86] Career: Hotel Management.
[87] Salary: 1 billion a year.
[88] Retirement age: 50.
[89] Properties value: Don't know.
[90] Wishes: I wishes that Han Hyo Joo get skinned by me in dream.

Notice something? Number 61 is not up there. HAHA. Yeah, so it's only 89 questions.

Therefore, I tag :

Fiffy, Haziqah, and Afiqah.

I know Afiqah won't do it cause it's like damn long. HAHA. But still, I can try (: