In the end, I'm always the victim. Like wtf! I didn't even do anything! motherhaiii! all I did was look out the door to observe who's passing by and that fucked up Wan Zuriah squared-headed bitch scolded me! Like hello, even if I fail your subject, I won't give a fuck kayy. I don't need Economics in my life. I don't plan to torture myself with that fucked up subject. It's a waste of my time. Seriously. I only took that subject because I couldn't drop any friggin subject. Arghh! Fuck it. la. And now, I have to face that stupid woman nagging like an old hag in the class and worse, I'm her target. Aishhh. Yeahh. Enough that I suffered trying to update with her during form 3. She doesn't know anything about swimming but she's the bloody teacher in-charge! In the end, all she did was mixing around with those motherbitches from Anakair Team when all of us hated that club and left me with her stinking job! I'm not a teacher! I don't do well communicating with ppls. Arhhh. Stupid racist bitch. FATHERBYEE! go die earlier can?
Yesh. Once again, it's about teachers. I seriously would rather study somewhere else than Malaysia. Better yet, I want to leave Malaysia. I know la it's a peacefull country with no war and natural disasters free but the country is just
fucked up. Seriously
fucked up.Not only that, the education systems suck. Why must BM be the main subject? What kind of nonsense is this by saying
"Kalau gagal Bahasa Melayu, gagal kesulruhan." WTH? Do you see ppl from other country coming up to you and speak BM? Or worse, do they even understand Bahasa Melayu? I don't see Americans coming up to me and say
"Selamat Pagi. Boleh bantu saya? Macam mana nak pergi pergi ke tempat ini?" Had any of you ppl encounter that? Maybe one out of ten but that's exactly my point! English is the international language. English is what common ppl use. English is what we use to communicate in life. Besides that, Malaysia is known to be harmony and filled with many religions. Harmony my ass. I can guarantee you almost every school in this country has at least 50% of racist teachers and students. it is okay for you to be racist but for the love of god, don't make it so obvious. Gahh! I'm seriously not in a good mood today. Just when you thought things are getting better, you are soo wrong.
When I went for tuition, it got worse. Normally, we would go early to book place cause we have like 12 of us. Today,
CONVENT bitches just took our place like that. Motherhaii! What is this? Just because you have a friend whose attending chemistry before accounts doesn't mean you can just take our place like that you stupid bitches. Get in line bitches! Learn the meaning of respect. Bloody hell. Dah la I boiling after school, and now tuition? Hello, I haven even count the number of times you bitches has encountered with us. Mess with me one more time and I swear I will give you bitches some shits. I mean it. Don't test my patience. Jia Yee has seen it. Try asking her what it's like. You don't even want to know.
Whatever la. One more year of school and I don't have to face stupid teachers anymore. Patience is a virtue. Kah Fong can do it! Hwaiting! =D
p/s: Sorry for the usage of vulgar words.