I forgot to post about this on Shiwon's birthday. Aiks. Nvm. Let's do it now.
10th February. It has a been a year right? Since everything started going wrong but as time pass by, things becomes better. Hmm. To my opinion, I've learned alot. In life we will gain and loose things. It happens. It's up to you to decide what to gain and what to loose. So, we cry. But things will eventually get better.
What helped me go through all this has definately got to be my friends. Esspecially Jia Yee and Jing Yee. Hahaha! the Jiang Yees. They were there to listen and talk. You gotta love them (: Then there's Su-ching who were always trying to cheer me up. Well, she'll succeed sometimes but not all the time. Haha!
Buuuttt, the ones who played the most important role has definately gotta be DONGBANGSHINKI. They are not only some boyband with the looks. They can sing, dance, rap, acapella, and whatever, you name it. Who knew a boyband can give such impact to my life right? I definately have to thank Julian for this. Well, believe it or not, after I got to know DBSK, I was definately superly obsessed with them. It's like everynight I stay up late to watch them and of course end up sleeping in class the next day. But it was worth it. It still is. I've never stick to one group for long. Even Fei Lun Hai was only like one period of time and then I got fed up. But DBSK makes me crave for more everyday. I seriously want to meet them and thank them personally for saving me. And then came in Super Junior and SHINee. Loving so many boybands does take up alot of space in your phone and there's never enough of everything. And of course, CASH will be spend like crazy. And also catching up on their news. I have AsianFanatics & Allkpop to thank for that. So, summary of the story, Korean Boybands are not a waste of time and money but they are examples in life. They teach us about life. They may make us look like some sick fangirl but hey, it keeps us away from things like wanting to have relationship and all. Trust me, I'm sorry to say this to all the guys but seriously, after knowing DBSK, I've never want to spot for hot guys wherever I like I used to. Haha! Infact, they made me feel like guys at our age are just hopeless. Not all of them but majority of them. I hope no one is offended by that sentence okayy. I'm not trying to cari maslah here. It's just my opinion. So, don't ever try to BASH OR INSULT THE BOYBANDS I LIKE OR YOU'LL GET A PUNCH FROM ME. I MEAN IT.
I'm done! =D
Now, let me tell you what happened in school today. I was using the computer in the school library. I wanted to check out stuffs for my oral la. And I went and Googled la for guys pictures. And then the librarian prefect approached me say "Girl, you cannot go see guys picture." I was like, WTHECK. Guys's picture also cannot see? Are they trying to encourage more lesbians in the school? Seriously, I don't like lesbians. I prefer gays. BITE ME. Shessh. And then I injured my finger during basketball. Mehhh. It's friggin pain can? It's has become fatter -.- K la. I shall go now. Annyeong!