Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines.

Guess what? it's Valentines. Hmm. I know it's a so called "special" day la for some ppl. But for me, it's just another day and this year, it would be a good one because I'm gonna go school and celebrate it with my friends. That is if they go to school la.

Now, since it's Valentines and I happen to have ALOT x 2 of loved ones, let's start.

WOMAN.

SAYANG.

HONEY.

SWEETHEART.

VANILLA.

SUGARR.

I know. I got damn alot of wifes right? Still got moreee! There's Daveena,Shirlynn and Charlotte. xD

And also, to the PLURK FAMILY. Fiffy,Zie,Gigi,Ying2,Natasha,LeeShar,TanJoey and we are also known as the K-POP CLAN.

Nowww, to my beloved husbandsMANS.

Owh, the cute cute Jaejoong!

The Royal Prince, Prince Eunhyuk!

The adorable Onew!

DONGBANGSHINKI!

SUPERJUNIOR!

SHINEE!

BIGBANG!


Okayy. I'm done. Finally! Hahaha! HAPPY VALENTINES PEOPLE!

p/s : We will always love each other right? Ignore the others for they don't know the true meaning of friendship.