Heyhey! It is the birthday of my very special wife. Her name is Ng Jing Yee. She was brought to this world on the 17th of February 1992.
Anyone who sees her for the first time will get scared because, it is either you have encountered with the angry Jing Yee or the not-in-the-mood Jing Yee. She looks like an angel when she smiles. She shakes the earth when she laughs. She might kill somebody when she's angry. But with those stupid atittudes from the "LALAS" in MGS, I also can kill somone when they make me mad. Anyway, I want to be the first to wish my woman, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Saengilchukhahamnida! This year would be a good one. She turns seventeen on the 17th. How cool is that? =D
And now, presenting Miss.Ng Jing Yee,
Anyone who sees her for the first time will get scared because, it is either you have encountered with the angry Jing Yee or the not-in-the-mood Jing Yee. She looks like an angel when she smiles. She shakes the earth when she laughs. She might kill somebody when she's angry. But with those stupid atittudes from the "LALAS" in MGS, I also can kill somone when they make me mad. Anyway, I want to be the first to wish my woman, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Saengilchukhahamnida! This year would be a good one. She turns seventeen on the 17th. How cool is that? =D
And now, presenting Miss.Ng Jing Yee,
She has rat issues.
Not to mention camera shy!
And going crazy with a bunch of crazy ppl too!
And being in the korean addict clique. Owh, my other wifes are up there too!
Like I said, she looks like an angel when she smile.
When they get naughty with my phone.
But she's still a great person living her life!
And Kim Heechul belongs to her! Touch and you die! And Jing Yee, keep him away from Eunhyuk! If he kiss Eunhyuk imma kick him till he fly go London! xDThere! It's done. Hahaha. Btw, Haziqah said "Happy Birthday Jing Yee! Do let me sing more okayy? xD "I know I'm gonna get fried by Zie. Loll.