convent: watta heck u talking??!!1st come 1st serve?eh,hello i noe u r a great ***** who doesnt hav any friends..so,stfu n dont act like a ***** infort of us
First, what the heck am I talking about? I am talking about ppl taking things for granted. Well, if you want to scold me, please reveal your identity in order to prevent me from insulting the wrong person. And please, when I meant Convent Bitches, I am not talking about YOUR entire school students for god's sake. You said, first come first serve. Yeahh. My friends were there earlier than those people. So much for using first come first la huh? And just because they have friends attending the chemistry class before accounts class, doesn't gives them the right to just booked the place that me and friends have been sitting for the past 3 months. Then what is the friggin point of going there early and wait?
Second, this has nothing to do with my family. Why must you, whoever using the name of CONVENT, curse my family? Don't you have some manners? I didn't even use the word
Third, eventhough I am a great bitch who doesn't have friends, at least I have A life. Unlike you, who just come spamming my chatbox and cursing my family. Seriously, I'm sick of all this and I have no time to layan you ppl for god's sake. I've got better things to do. Will you ppl stop spamming? there's alot of work to deal to with spammers and I am tired of it. You don't like just leave la.Click on the red icon on the top right of the page. Seriously, my blog is mine. I can write about anyone. You wanna spam, create a new blog and then spam, curse, whatever you ppl want to do la. Just leave the link and I'll check it out.