Fiffy : Loll, ppl like them thinks they are hot but they are not. And they seriously don't have a life. Hahaha! the blog thing. True wert. If they dare, go ahead and create one. Then I'll see how they use pathetic low class english to trash me up. Maybe I could talk to Pn.Bahariah to hire better English teachers. And also Moral teachers. Maybe we can ask our headmistress to send some of teachers there! xDD
Jing Yee : I am damn chill when I typed my post. If they mention another thing about my family, they'll die in front of me. Mark my words woman, I swear upon God himself, they will die infront of me. No one messes with my family.
Choc : Hahaha. Dei, if they take back their words, the sky will drop. They wanna mess with our family? They will die infront of me. Die being struck by lightning and get burned in hell. Maybe we should post the 10 courts of hell. They should drown in a pool of blood. =D
Sam : Wth? Vagina burst? LOLL. Eh, that also depends if guys wanna
Zie : Chill la. They got masalah somewhere in their head. Mmg kurang hasam. I think their brain lies on the bottom prat of their body. Definately not the top part. Do you agree? Everyone agree with me? Please say yes in my cbox if you do! Thank you! xDD
Lastest tag.
Bea : Relink! =D
Fiffy : Loll. No thanks. I rather spend my precious time teaching you guys how to take pictures! Welcome aboard my trainee xD
Pathma : Loll. They mmg lifeless la. She's too scared to reveal her identity. SO, unfortunately, I cannot get you a new student. It's okayy. You can teach Sabun! LOL.
Sabrina : AHahah! For those ppl, RM100 la. Damn precious kayy our time. Must spend our time teaching them sure la charge kaokao! lolll. For you, RM200!
Pathma : Eh panda, don't give FOC can? loll.
AhChia : AHAHAHA! Well, it's okay. I don't mind. JINGYEE on the other hand, well, be prepared to save yourself!
Zie : Like they will? Please, the sky will drop laa! Loll. Yeap. You are always welcome to join. If they dare mention bout family again I will personally stab her till she dies in my hand.
JYEE : CHILLLLL!