Saturday, February 21, 2009

Knee pain. Birthdays. Sweats.

Owh, SELAMAT HARIJADI! SELAMAT HARIJADI! SELAMAT HARIJADI TAN WEI HANNNNN! SELAMAT HARIJADIIII! *popsballoons*

Hahaha. It's my dear friend Wei Han's birthday. He finally turns 17. He still owes me MCD since november 2007. Hehehe. Happy birthday AH HANNNN!

So today we went for Sunway Youth Leadership Challenge. It was held in Sunway University College of course. We were separated because oh well, we were late for the first train -.- Yeah. Then we reach there and found out that we were all separated and was sorted into groups already. There are 21 schools in tota,l so there were 21 teams. I was sent to group 3. Lucky ppl like Sam, and Jia Yee got Benzhi and Yumin in their teams. I was well, I know NO ONE from my group. So, I was searching for my group. And thenn, I saw this guy. Hahaha, you guessed it right. He's cute and he was the first member I met. Hahaha! He was with another guy la. Then he was like, can put your hand up? *showsnumber3=okaysign* Loll. Then he was like, we're the okay group. xD yeah, then we all gathered all the members and started the ice-breaking session. My team consists of me, Ru Jun, Pao Ching, Andy, Wai Meng, Hetish, Carmen, Dinesha, Sharine(Idk how to spell her name.Btw, she flirts like crazy), and a guy from some school(he's weird). Then we were all given an egg to take care of. Our first activity requires 5 members to be blindfolded and walk like "crab" aka squating down and walk while being tied on the hands and legs to the other members. So basically, all ten of us were tied together. Then we were to get to one station to another to collect cards. All of us was kneeling down and walking on our knees! My knees hurts now and I sweat like a pig. I looked like I showered when we finally finished our task. Ru Jun's and Wai Meng's egg cracked during the game. Unfortunately for Wai Meng, his phone was covered in egg yoke and white. RAW EGG. Then lunch break. That was when I had a little happy moment la =D

Okayy, end of session 1. I shall continue session 2 tomoro. Tired la.

And plurk is damn laggy. Ishkk.

Owh, session 2. I know I was supposed to update. My bad.

Session 2, we were allocated back to our school team. So, luckily, ALL MGS members still have their egg. Then we went for the second activity which we have to pair up and then pick parts of body to hold the balloon. I paired up with Jia Yee and we got ARMS. The easiest la for me. Our game was crucial. It was hot and the worse part, Jia Yee's egg cracked while playing the game -.- You know how raw eggs smell. It's stinky and digusting! Yeah and we have to stand with the smell till the end of the day. We called her the Smelly Egg xD Bout the game, we finished last. Somehow, the fascilators doesn't seem to like our school and makes us restart over and over again. But it was good. The whole event was smooth and fun! I get to meet alot of ppl and of course, learned how to be a leader. Yeah right! I suck at leading can? Scolding nvm la. Leading is a whole new story. Blehh. Malas wanna type la.