So, I was on Kkotboda Namja marathon last night when I decided to check Rai's blog out. THEN, I saw Survivor MV. And there goes my marathon la. Me and Fiffy were practically spazzing like crazy womans and YingYing was our victim. Sorry bout that! Haha! Yesh. The MV is damn hot can? Jaejoong was uber hot! Whoever say he can't dance can take back their words because HE CAN! And omgg! The dance for this song is damn niceeee! And their outfits! *dies* See la, I'm spazzing while typing this. Loll. This is how crazy a fan can get. I gotta agree with Fiffy. Jaejoong shines so much more in Japan compared to Korea. Babi-ted *aherm
Owhowh, now, Boys Over Flower! Yeah, another addictive show. Like OMG, KIM BUM! MY man. Hahaha! He plays the character So Yi Jung in that show. Bahh, why does he have to be the bigger playboy? -.- Thank God the girl he's about to like is pretty. Ga Eul is the character's name. The actress's real name I don't know. Hahah! You ppl can go liking Ji Hoo ( Hyun Joong ) or Goo Jun Pyo ( Lee Minho ) but stay away from So Yi Jung ( Kim Bum )! Araso!? xD
Annyeongg~