Okay, before you start spamming or insulting, I advice you to leave. I HATE it when ppl insult things I love. Wanna spam or curse, get the hell out of my sight, thank you very much.
So, as you all notice, I have a bunch of new ppl in my link list right? It's my plurk family. We are the plurk family because well, we love plurking and we did met in plurk. Owhowh, we all go to school in MGS and we are addicted to korean boybands. Sue us if there is a law stating we can't love them. And, here's a serious warning to all of you anti-kpops. Take a piece of my word, never or even try to insult or saying bad things bout the boybands we love. How would you ppl feel if I insult something you love? No good right? If you don't like, go tell to some other ppl because we don't wanna know about your opinion.
Now, introducing the plurk family members. (owh yeah, I will use ourhusbandsMANS picture kayy?
So, as you all notice, I have a bunch of new ppl in my link list right? It's my plurk family. We are the plurk family because well, we love plurking and we did met in plurk. Owhowh, we all go to school in MGS and we are addicted to korean boybands. Sue us if there is a law stating we can't love them. And, here's a serious warning to all of you anti-kpops. Take a piece of my word, never or even try to insult or saying bad things bout the boybands we love. How would you ppl feel if I insult something you love? No good right? If you don't like, go tell to some other ppl because we don't wanna know about your opinion.
Now, introducing the plurk family members. (owh yeah, I will use our

Lee Shar ; Undecided Korean Name
And lastly, Tiffany ; Lee Jae Eun
And I'm done! See how much we love each other? It's okay. You ppl will never understand la. I bet whoever reads this and don't know us will go "owh,so lame la this ppls. Wasting time." Guess what? We don't give a damn about what you think. At least we know the true meaning of friendship.
To be honest, sometimes I seriously feel much nicer hanging out with ppl that is elder or younger than me. Ppl at my age are seriously sensitive. Damn hard to communicate with them can?
p/s : I heart the plurk family alot! *hugs*
pp/s : Wanna see real picture of the plurk family got to Haziqah's blog.
.jpg)