It was a torture leaving home you know. There was no connection with technology for 2 days. 2 frggin days! It was sucky okayy. Me, Jasmine and Zie were practically whinning over that fact every second. And we got emo by just thinking of dongbang and suju. Yes, we get emotional when it comes to our obsession, sue us if there's a law saying we can't.
Okay, let's talk about camp. The first day, the drive was loooong I tell you. I actually watched Death Race and Journey to the center of the Earth. But didn't finish the second movie though. Just half way through. We reached there around 1.30pm? Somewhere there la. Then we had our lunch and we have our rest till 4pm. And during rest time, of course, I spazzed with Jasmine and Zie. Hahaha! And when we gathered in the hall, the Kem Komander, Tn.Wan was a little strict but he's funny. He even heard the bombing seission between the seniors and juniors in the other dorm. Yeah, we were staying in dorms. Me, Jas and Zie is in dorm B. So, our first activity was really nothing challenging la. We were just listening to their talk and learning the camp cheers. Then we were also divided into 8 groups. Practically, all of us was separated.
Sam : Group 1 (Barrack Obama)
Jing Yee : Group 4 ( Tok Janggut )
Su-ching : Group 5 (Queen Victoria)
Jia Yee : Group 6 (Mahatma Gandi )
Kah Fong : Group 7 ( Nelson Mandela )
Jasmine & Zie : Group 8 (Dato Bahaman )
Our group name is based on leaders la. Those with history you know. Then, after dinner, we had our first activity, the Ice Breaking Session. We played some games. Like singing the welcome song in 4 diff languages. After that was chicken dance! LOL. And then, our frst night was over.
Second day was abit annoying. We were to gather in the hall by 6.30 am. They friggin woke me up at 4.50 am!? Deii, I only slept for like, 2 hours? Wtheck wei. And I couldn't really sleep la. The wood was hard and it was super cold at night. Our activity for day 2 was ;
Aerobik
Kembara Gua
Abseiling
Jatuh Diri
Obstacle Course
CSI
Kembara Malam
So the 8 groups were divided into 4 groups. 4 will do trael the cave while another 4 did the abseiling and jatuh diri. 1-4 did the abseiling while 5-8 did the Kembara Gua. I tell you, the Kembara Gua was damn fun! I loved the Gua Kolam Tujuh and the Makam Tok Long? Don't really know the name. But, it was awesome! We actually traveled to the place were we saw from our campsite and it was high. DAMN HIGH! Haha. Then we went till Gua Silat and deeper in Gua Silat was another small gua which is like Gua Angin but that's not the name. It was another name for that cave. But that cave was awesome! We spent 3 hours or more for the Kembara Gua because when we reach back our campsite, the second group was already getting ready for their Kembara Gua. Our lunch ran out of rice. And I was like damn hungry! I actually ate 2 plates of rice. Hahaha. Abseiling rock! I was nervous at first but once you know what you're doing, hell it was fun! Jatuh Diri also damn fun! As for obstacle, blehh! I hate mud can? And the mr.woodpecker made me crawl through the more muddy place when the others don't have too. Wtmonkey la. He made me curse in the forest. Loll. But I love Tn.Shyukri! He's awesome! xD CSI sucked. Enough la my leg were about to break due to lack of exercise and muscle pain, they made us go hunting for clues -.- And when we were all starting to fall asleep, they wouldn't let us! It was Kembara Malam time. I freaked out okayy at first. Cause I was influenced from Nadia la. Stupid. But I got over it. We started Kembara Malam at.140am. All of use were blindfolded and was taken to the forest. I think I slept in the forest for 3 hours in seating position? Cause I came out at 5am. Kembara Malam was damn stupid can? We were all separated but technically, we were around each other the whole time! Specially me, zie and jia yee. I was like Jung Na Jung Na! Junsu! Hahah. Then they separate us again but we still end up hearing each other. When I was with Su-ching, I was worried where is Jasmine, Jia Yee, Jing Yee and Sam. Then, I heard Junsu calling Eunhyuk! Eunhyuk! And I heard Jing Yee's voice, so I was like, WOMAN! She replied, "who are you?" I said, "your MAN la." HAHA. Random la we all. Then the fascililator took me away again because I was too noisy I think. Then I reached a new spot when they call Zie for the walk. I straight, good luck Zie and shouted "Kak, saya nak pergi tandas!" and everyone laughed. -.- Very funny meh wanna go toilet? I tahan for 3 hours okayy. It's not good. That's when I heard Jasmine saying, "Honey, you're here?!" Then I was like, "Honey, you still haven go out?!" Haha. Then Cik Azihan pulled me. Tn.Shazwan was talking to me. And when I could finally take off my blind fold, god it was good. It suck being blindfolded for 3 hours. The walk was short la. And the "ghost" was not that scary. I don't know why other girls can scream so loud. One even screamed like chicken. HAHA. After Kembara Malam, we only get to rest for 2 hours. 2 hours was not enough. They had trouble waking me up. Hahaha! Zie told me they tried to wake me up for like 4-5 times. I know. I am a pig. Well, we had treasure hunt before we went back. That was okay la. Almost like CSI. Then it was prize giving ceremony and farewell session. Damn it man. This is the first time, first year, I ever cry for farewell. To be honest, I seriously loved the fascililators.
Tn.Wan (he kept my egg. Lol. My AE GI.)
Tn.Shalid (idk his name la. The pakcik la.)
Tn.Syuhkri (Mr.Woodpecker)
Abg. Afiq
"Oppa" Firdaus (he loves Lee Da Hae)
Abg.Aiman
Abg.Shazwan
Kak.Imah
Kak.Shidah (I like her! She was talking to me during the Kembara Gua)
Yeah. Camp was over. My last year. *cries* Damn, my whole body is itching now. Owh yeah, Kumpulan Terbaik , Queen Victoria (Group 5) and Peserta Terbaik, Lim Jia Yee.
And the first thing I did when I reached back home, SORRY SORRY! Hahaha! I watched the live one then only the MV. That is when I was killed 100000 times. First, the live performance. Then, the MV. Then, TanJoy's blog got the hot hot hot pictures of Eunhyuk and then, Yingying's blog got adorable pictures of Onew. I mmg die from the moment I watch the strating of the live till the end la. I was practically repeating the video for like dunno how times. Like tanjoy's answer, I watched for 987652345678901987 times! Mati KATAK/AYAM/KERBAU. HAHAH. Yesh, we die alot of times in a day. Trust me, WE HAVE LIKE THE LIVES OF 9999999999999999999999999 cats. And whoever says they can't sing live, do me a favor. Go bang your head really really hard on the walls. Their live rock okayy. And their comeback! *dies*
Haiya, I malas wanna post the video la. Go watch yourself.
Finally, I thank you for reading my long long post about camp and my spazzing moments.
TEPUK TERIMA KASIH~
*clapsclaps* Terima Kasih
*clapsclaps* Thank You
*clapsclaps* Sieh Sieh
*clapsclaps* Nandre
*clapsclaps* Syukram
*clapsclaps* Arigatou-hai
TEPUK SEMANGAT~
*clapsclaps*
*clapclapclap*
*clapsclaps*
*clapclapclap*
*clap* HAH! *clap* HAH! *clap* HAH! HAH!
MGS~
Cemerlang, Gemilang, Terbilang!
IN~
*breaths in*
OUT~
HAH!
Donee for camp! =D
And now, Yan Teng's suprise party. HAHA. She wasn't suprise about the party but she was suprised by the amount of ppl who came. Well, it was fun xD I get to spazz bout Sorry Sorry! xD
And and, Happy Belated Birthday Teng Teng! I know I didn't send you a message on that day itself. Sorry! *sings sorry sorry*
And also Happy Belated Birthday Coach!
And and, Happy Belated Birthday Woman! (beatrice lee)
That's all. Annyeong~